Chapter 7: feelings

eu te amo = I love you
Mea amor- my love

3rd POV

Nash and Cameron felt something towards each other but couldn't describe it. Nash didn't wanna be be gay or bisexual. He'll be labeled as a fag, but he didn't want this to end he loved every second of it. They soon had to pull away due to the lack of oxygen. The kiss had only confused Nash even more. He'd never  questioned his sexuality. This was new to him. Nash laid his head on Cameron's upper torso. Then He lightly kissed Cameron's neck. Nash closed his eyes and sighed softly. He liked this. So much. Cameron rubbed Nash's back in a circular motion.

Crystal has been asleep for a week now. There was two more weeks until school starts. Taylor hasn't talked since a day after Crystal fell into the deep sleep.

It's three days into the next week and they have Crystal responding to some test. Wednesday is the day she finally woke up. She woke up with Sam next to her bed. "Sam" she whispered and Sam looked up. Crystal studied Sam he had bags under his bloodshot eyes. "Come here" she said with her small fragile arms open.  Sam stood up and squeezed into the bed, laying his head on her chest. Crystal hit the nurse button to notify them that she was awake. The nurse quickly arrived and called in Crystals family in. "Crystal will be put on more medication for bulimia,  anorexia, anxiety and depression. When school starts up again someone must always be with her. She may not be alone unless it's when she's going to the bathroom. Make sure she eats 4 times  a day until she back on a healthy weight. Good things for her to eat are- yogurt, bagels, waffles, pizza, pasta, meat, and she needs to get her sugar levels back up. You'll need to check her wrists and thighs everyday because we found scars on her. Other than that she's gonna be good to go tomorrow." The nurse explained. "Oh and I'll give you a paper with all Of this  this." The nurse said than left after Crystal's   parents talked to her. "Sing me a song"  Sam said to Crystal.

"Everybody needs inspiration
Everybody needs a song
A beautiful melody
When the nights are long

'cause there is no guarantee
That this life is easy

Yeah when my world is falling apart
When there's no light
To break up the dark
That's when I, I
I look at you

When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can't find my way home any more
That's when I, I
I look at you

When I look at you
I see forgiveness
I see the truth
You love me for who I am
Like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I know I'm not alone"

Crystal laid her hand on Sam's cheek caressing his face. Crystal used the pad of her thumb and whipped the stray tears that fell from his beautiful eyes that sparkle." Sam I'm sorry for all of this. I really am" she said looking down. "No don't be sorry baby, it's not your fault" he said softly then smiled. Crystal smiled back and laid her hand on the back of Sam's neck, pulling him in for a kiss. A few seconds later she pulled away and smiled at him. Sam's cheeks flushed a darker pink causing him to giggle lightly.

"You are so beautiful Mea amor" Crystal said softly. Crystal lightly rubbed Sam's back and lightly scratched at places that he liked to be scratched. Early on before they started dating and we're just friends she figured that out. "Thank you" he softly replied. "eu te amo" Crystal said kissing his cheek. Sam looked up at her and kissed her with force. Crystal pulled away then softly reattached there lips. After about a minute they separated. Sam traced Crystal's lips until Crystal pulled his thumb into her mouth and sucked lightly. Sam let out an soft incoherent sound.

She released Sam's finger and kissed his forehead. "My beautiful beautiful baby" she murmured softly. Sam ran his hand up and down Crystal's side. He laid his hand softly on her back and rubbed it in a circular motion.

Cameron fell asleep while Nash was stuck in a train of thoughts. He kept thinking that his parents wouldn't support him if he was gay or even bi. Nash thought back to the girl at the mall. He absolutely thought he had feelings towards her. Nash lightly kissed Cameron's temple. Cameron smiled lightly and stir in his sleep but didn't wake up. Nash smiled at and and finally dozed off into a sleep full of wonderful dreams full of random stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for  a really long wait. And sorry for the short chapter I've been busy with sports and school but yeah! I'll try and hurry up with updates! And soon Crystal and Nash will actually interact. Xo Crystal Xo

Word count- 841