day 2 - first time

phil and i sat on my couch cuddling and watching the movie, 'finding nemo'. he snuggled farther into my shoulder, making the situation warmer. we sat there until the movie was over, getting up and walking over to the bathroom. i walked inside and went to the bathroom, but hearing the door open slightly. i pulled up my pants quickly after i heard the door, and i looked at the door to see phil.

"oh, um, sorry! i'll go..." he shut the door and i heard shuffling walking away from the door. i walked out of the bathroom and saw phil sitting on the couch once again. 

"hey, phil? what did you want?" he snapped his head towards me. 

"oh, i just needed to go to the bathroom, i didnt notice you were even in there!" he laughed and stuck his tongue out cutely.

"it's all yours!" i bowed and walked by. phil walked by and nodded as he walked over to the bathroom door. i walked over to the stove in the kitchen and started to grab food to make. i grabbed a small frying pan and 2 eggs. i set the burner to high and grabbed the butter along with those other items. i took some butter onto a butter knife and plopped it onto the heating pan. the butter started to melt simultaneously, which made me happy. i heard the bathroom door click closed, along with footsteps towards me. i felt 2 long arms wrap around my waist as i moved the butter along the pan. i smiled and swayed slightly and picked up an egg.

"dan, it's 2 in the afternoon, it's not time for eggs." phil's voice was soft in my ear. i shook my head slightly and cracked the egg. the egg slowly went onto the sizzling pan and started to become white. "but, it's 2 in the afternoon! daniel!" he slapped the bottom of my stomach, a slight whimper coming from my mouth. phil's head plopped down on my shoulder. 

"i'm sorry, phil." i flipped the egg to make it over easy.

"it's fine. but make mine scrambled!" he smiled on my shoulder and let go to skip away to the couch.

"with cheese?" i giggled at the joke.

"definitely not!" he stopped in his tracks and stomped his foot loudly. i laughed again, picking up the egg from the pan and onto a plate. i started to make phil's scrambled eggs when i heard a bagn and a slight scream coming from phil's bedroom.

"phil? are you okay?" he just groaned. "phil!?" i ran towards the bedroom, turning off the burner first. i caught a glimpse of what happened, seeing phil on the floor, writhing. 

"dan..." he turned to look at me. "help..." i ran towards him and knelt next to him. i pulled out my phone and went on the 'emergency' setting on the lock screen. dialing 911, i held the phone nervously to my ear. 

"911, what's your emergency?" the woman on the other line asked. 

"yes! okay, my boyfriend is hurt pretty bad! please, send an ambulance!"

"we will send an ambulance immediately, where are you, sir?" i nervously held onto phil's hand.

"um...*address that i dont know bc i dont stalk them oops*" i squeezed even harder, phil wincing.

"okay. your ambulance will be there right away." the line went dead.

phil's eyes closed and a tear rolled down his nose and under his other eye. (he is laying on his side)

"my leg..." he spoke softly and touched his leg. "i can't feel it, dan." i heard the sirens and rushed to the window to see the ambulance. a small, blonde lady hopped out of the ambulance with a stretcher and another man ran up the stairs and slammed on our door. 

"the emts are here, open the door!" i ran to the door and swung it open, tears filling my eyes.

"help him, please!" i ran to the bedroom and lightly picked him up, walking to the emt lightly so he didn't fall.