day 3 - masturbation

-dan-

i walked up the stairs up to the shared apartment i live in. opening the door, i see the clean house, seeing the 2 shiba inu that are on the 2 sides of our tv. i walked into the kitchen and made some hot chocolate for me and phil. i kept his on the counter, knocking on the door to his bedroom. i didn't hear anything. i knocked again, nothing. when nothing came to my ears, i walked over to the couch and slumped down. turning on the tv and switching it to 'great british bake off', i started to fall asleep. 

~hours later~

i woke up and heard some groaning coming from down the hall. 
"hmm.." i heard. "ahh.." i blushed. "d-dan.." i stood up. i looked at the counter, seeing the cup still on the counter. he didn't take the hot chocolate, which made my heart drop. 

'i can't tell him about it, i don't know what he's doing in there.' i thought. i walked up to phil's door and put my ear onto the door. 
"nng..ah, ah." soft moans came from the room, along with my name. i opened the door slightly, hoping the door wouldn't creak. i saw the pitch-black hair with a slight blue shine on it and stopped. the soft moans continued. the door was still slightly opened, and i peeked my head once more. he had a bright blue shirt on, and only that. his hand was on his shaft, pumping it slowly. 
"dan.." my name rolled off his tongue like this was a normal thing to do. 'seriously...' my pants started to become tighter. 'shit..'

my mind was shooting thoughts left and right. i heard his soft moans become stronger and louder. i shut the door slowly and covered my mouth, running to my bedroom. 'fuck, shit!' i thought. i couldn't think of anything except phil masturbating. my erection had become painful as i was thinking, one more thing coming to my mind, 'i have got to do something about this.'  i sat down at the foot of my bed.

unzipping my pants, i heard phil once more, going back to soft and gentle moans. i palmed myself through my boxers, moaning lightly. i pulled my boxers down, my erection springing up surprisingly. i lightly stroked my member with one hand, covering my mouth with the other. i felt a knot in my stomach, needing more friction, but not knowing how to get it. i pumped faster, my muffled moans becoming louder. i heard phil moan loud, continuing with softer moans after. i moaned louder and louder, finally cumming after some more time passed. i cleaned my self up and walked out of my room. phil walked out of his room at the same time, looking at me and blushing. 

"dan, come here." he looked at me. 
"wh-why?" he just motioned me over. 
"ill treat you well," he pressed his lips against mine and pushed me up against the wall. his tongue went into my mouth, exploring every crevice he could. he moved down to my neck, sucking on the sensitive skin. he pulled my shirt over my head and sucked on the inside of my collarbone, leaving a hickey inside. he moved down farther and farther, leaving a hickey at the top of my waist line.
"go to the bed." he ordered. i walked to the bed, taking off my jeans. phil took off his shirt and jeans, quickly walking over and getting on top of me. he palmed me through my boxers, also kissing me on the neck. i closed my eyes and let phil take over. he pulled at the hem of my boxers, pulling them down slowly. he put his cold hands onto my member, pumping it slowly. i quickly came to the edge, moaning lightly. 
"ph-phil...i'm close." he stopped. he pulled down his boxers and grabbed a condom. he rolled it onto his member, pumping it a couple times. 
"dan?" i look up. "are you ready?" i nodded. he slowly entered, making me moan loudly. "shh.." he moved, making me moan even more. "daniel..." he put a hand on my mouth. he moved faster, me moaning louder and louder.
i moved phil's hand from my mouth. "sh-shit, deeper." he thrusted harder and faster, hitting my prostate multiple times. i started to pump my member, which sent me over the edge. 
"phi-l! im gonna cum!" i screamed as i moaned. 
"me to-o.." i unraveled under his touch, making me moan very loud. he unraveled at the same time, groaning under his breath. 
"fuck, dan.." he moaned. after he came, he thrusted a couple more times. he pulled out and fell beside me. "let's do that again sometime." he said.
"definitely."

---

im so sorry that i havent updated in so long, i promise ill update more. anyway, i am giving away playlists and (soon) story ideas so you should check those out, ill announce when i publish the story ideas. please che.ck them out, im begging you!!

so, if you want a personal playlist, comment on the first part of the book!! (it is on this account)
i promise i will update more, seriously!

-marly