michael

hayley's pov

watching michael sleeping is probably one of the most relaxing thing that you could ever seen. he looks so soft even with those stubble but still looks soft and fragile.

watching his eyes closed, and waiting until it opens again tomorrow morning, looking peacefully.

his red lips, which is thin and also soft he could be a good kisser i don't even know.

his nose, i love it when he laughs, he just scrunch his nose and he looks like a 5 year old and so innocent.

when he smile, it looks so bright even brighter than the sun.

his eyes, i didn't know that he has his own stars in his eyes, it's like something that i can't deny, it's making me feel high and i will never get enough.

i'm so thankful that michael came to my apartment that day, just imagine if he didn't. i would stuck between nightmare and lost dream.

michael is just so lovely, his personality didn't seem to fit his style, he dress all punk rock while he's actually a fluffy pizza lover inside.

he is just so perfect, no words could describe him perfectly even the word 'perfect'

he's been helping me dealing with my problems, and seems like he has no problems with that.

i feel so safe around him, so safe and just so warm i don't even know how to explain it.

he fits me perfectly, i want to be with him forever even though he doesn't deserve someone like me, but i want his arm around mine every night protecting me from all of the nightmare.

then u realized, i just found my happiness

it's almost over:)
i know this part sucks, i have no idea what am i doing
please dont be a silent reader
please try to appreciate every work you read
at least vote if you don't wanna comment
thanks