talk

calum decided to just stay here because his parents are on a business trip, and his sister is busy with her work in California, so basically he's alone in Sydney, as a good friend i can't let him sleep alone after he heard hayley screaming in the middle of the night and because he's never met hayley so he doesn't believe that hayley is actually a nice, normal girl. So i decided to just let him stay here for a few night.

"Michael, i don't believe if she's a nice and normal girl like you said, before you and her are officially friends" that was what calum said because hayley's scream is keep haunting him.

I was trying to not give a single shit, but this confusing feeling is taking over, so i'll try to change calum's perspective towards her.

after collecting all of my courage i'm finally ready to knock her door, for your information i've been standing in front of her apartment for about 5 minutes or more.

"hey, michael" she said looking at me with a sweet smile "can i help you?"

and then i know it's gonna happen, this confusing feeling is taking over, i'm nervous "uh, i don't know if i should ask you this" i took a deep breath "i've heard you scream several times"

her emotion changes in a heartbeat, she looks, embarrassed. "oh my god, i'm so sorry michael, i didn't mean to disturb you, i'm really sorry" she said

i smile a bit "it doesn't matter, i have problems with falling asleep too even before i moved here, it's just, if you have problems and you need someone to talk to, you can come to me whenever you want, even if it's like 3 in the morning you can just ring my bell" i explained

her emotion changes again, a wide smile is drawn on her face "thank you michael, it's really nice of you" there's something inside me that's pumping when i see her smile, probably something that has something to do with the confusing feelings.

isnt that cute