Monster Crush

Chapter 3

"Well, I know that I am not that ugly, but his face was so funny" You whisper to yourself and covered your mouth to stop your laughter. You had just scared a killer.  "Masky really likes you" Sally said eating the last piece of cake. Your gazed at her speechless, "Likes...me?" You questioned trying to imagine him being all lovey dovey with you.  Your mind went blank, of course from the lack of romance experience. You couldn't think of Masky being your boyfriend.

You shook your head laughing to yourself and heard a clank. You look down at your empty plate. Sally giggled at your expression and hugged Charlie. You rolled your eyes and snorted, “Real funny”. You pushed your plate away. Sally jumped down from her seat begging to go outside to play. You smiled and followed her out the door.  Sally ran to the swing hanging from the tree trunk.

“ Push me!” Sally yelled and you pushed her until she jumped off. She ran around the tree and you sat down on the seat watching her run around. Your feet kicked off from the ground and into the air.

“Charlie and I will push you” Sally said popping up right behind you. Before you can realize what was going on, Sally pushed your back until you flew up higher.

“Charlie, your turn” Sally said making you confused. Charlie? A force, an enormous one, flung you off the seat. You screamed flailing your arms in midair. A boy with a blue mask and black hole eyes was climbing the gate at the moment you were falling towards him.

“Watch out!-” You warned, however, it was too late.

Eyeless Jack looked up the last second seeing your ass before he was knocked forward. His face slammed into the grass. He grunted as you landed on him.

You winced and quickly scrambled off him.  “Sorry!” You exclaimed holding your hands up. EJ shook his head while getting up. He looked up at you intensely and you backed up. Was he angry? There was no telling if he was.

“Who are you?” He asked.

“(Y/N), at your service…” You weakley said. He stared at you in silence. You stared right back at him.  EJ dismissed you and walked past you. He closed the door behind himself as he enter the mansion.

“Did he just ignore me?” Your eyes widen bewilderedly. You focused your attention on the mansion close door.

“That's Eyeless Jack or EJ… he does not like to talk much” Sally said scaring the crap out of you. You yelped in fright and quickly side-step away from her.  You swore that girl appears out of nowhere like a ninja. You just laughed it off slowly walking away from her and then sprinting back inside. You walked through the kitchen and saw Jeff sharpening his knife. He looked up at you for a second before snorting. You narrowed your eyes and asked him what was with the look on his face.

“I’m surprised Slendy let you live. You have no appeal whatsoever nor talent for a weak flat-chested midget like you to be worthy to live. I bet nobody would want to have you around or be around you” Jeff huffed pointing his knife at you, he walked closer to you, but you stood your ground. You growled at him as you let him press the knife against your chest. “Don't be since you failed to kill a little girl like me” you taunted him. You wanted to get him angry, to lose his cool and strike you.

“Come on She-bitch, cut me!” You hissed kicked him in the shin. Jeff towered over you, he let out an outraged yelp and sliced at your flat chest. You winced in pain, but slapped the knife out of his hand. Blood stained your shirt and your hand covered the cut. You raised your other hand scratching at his face, he cursed falling to the floor looking for his knife as his blood dribbled down his chin. Your hand fisted into a ball and you raised it up to strike him again. It was hard trying to control the urge to fight him. You wanted his blood to spill on the tile floor, something like this thought never crossed your mind.

“I want his blood!” You raged with a dark look on your face. You were stopped by a gloved hand holding your wrist and pulling you away from Jeff. You blinked out of your hazy thoughts and saw Masky holding on to you. You sighed as your knees wobbled in place and  fell forward feeling weak. Masky caught you as you fell and picked you up.

“You bitch!” Jeff yelled getting up and wiping off the blood on his face. He threw his knife at your back but Masky reflected back with his pipe. Jeff dunked out the way and it lodged into the door behind him.

“That is enough Jeff or do you want me to report you to Slender” Masky said holding on to you as you buried your face into his jacket. Jeff growled at him and stormed out the backyard door of the kitchen. Masky looked down in you, “Hey-” he shook you. You tiredly mumbled in his arms and you looked up at him tearful eyes. “So cute” Masky thought as his heart fluttered. Masky noticed the blood soaking your chest and cleared his throat. He told you he was taking you to address your cut and carried you up the stairs. He opened the door to his room and placed you on one of the beds in the room.

Masky sat you up gently and peeled the shirt off your body. He shakily unclipped your bra and mentally shook his head to clear it. What was he doing? What was he thinking? You were just a human, an innocent human! A monster should not have any emotions over a tiny human! Masky quickly grabbed some bandages in his drawer and wrapped it around your chest. The pain on your face eased as he tied the bandages and laid you down on the bed. Your eyes fluttered closed and the last thing you saw was Masky painted mask staring down at you.

Masky raised a hand towards your face, but froze as his other roommate returned from his daily killings.

“Uh- W-What is this?” Hoody asked coming in through the window and he paused silently as Masky chuckled nervously. Hoody looked between the small, but he had to admit, cute girl and his partner.