Heart Attack

Chapter 4

Hoody stayed silent as he stared at you, he knew you were human, but what were you doing here? “...Human?” Hoody spoke and Masky pulled him into their bathroom. “I can explain all of this…” Hoody nodded and listened for him to continue.

“Slender wanted everyone to know that we had a- person living with us and to not kill her” Masky fumbled to find the right words. He did not know what to call you, you were human, but something in his mind felt like you were more.

“She is interesting, so that is why I was so close to her. Keep this between us, okay?” Masky said intensely. Hoody nodded his head and told Masky that he would watch over her. He was even more curious on why Masky was acting so out of character.

The only person Masky ever been close to was himself and no one else. He was the only one who had ever seen Masky without his mask and was the most trusted person he would go to.  He would do anything for him, anything if it means following you around like a guard dog.

“Child, I need to speak with you” Masky heard Slender speaking in his mind and he inwardly frown. “Now” Slender’s tone changed and demanded he to come. Masky gave in and ask Hoody to watch over you if you woke up any time soon.

“Coming Slender” Masky shut the door close to their room and Hoody turned back to your sleeping form. Hoody sat down in a chair next to you. The clock ticked by every second and by the hours passing, the moonlight peaked through the curtained window. He yawned tiredly, but pulled the covers over your shivering body. He dropped the quilt to stare at you tiny wrist.

There were unique ink drawings on your wrist, marking he never seen on a human before. He picked your wrist up to examine it and turned it around to look at it. His eyes widen as it numbed his fingers as it glittered, he let go of you and stretched his hand to get the feeling back into it.

“What the hell-” he muttered and looked back at you wrist.  Hoody eyes widen in confusion. “Wait- am I hallucinating? Where did it go?” Hoody thought seeing your markless wrist and blinked his eyes rapidly, that was really weird. He thought maybe getting some sleep would make him think clearer.

You were just a human? Right?

Hoody shook his head and climbed in his bed across from Masky mattress.  He yawned curling into a ball and drifted off to sleep unaware of you waking up in the middle of the night. Light snores filled the silent room and you moved in your awakening. A bead of sweat dribbled down the side of your face.

You eyes cracked open, you hands unclenched the bed sheets and you pushed yourself up. “Oh! My head feels like a parade going on” you thought holding onto your forehead and slid off the bed halfway. Your bare feet wiggled against the cold wooden floor.

You arms rubbed against the bandages around your chest. Right then being in Masky’s room popped up in your thoughts. Your eyes widen in surprise and you widly look around for Masky.

He was nowhere to be found except, you eyes stared at the orange hooded person on the other mattress, you thought for a moment and it popped inside your mind. This was Hoody and you nearly gushed on the inside.  

You bit your thumb anxiously tip-toeing over to him and bent over his bedside.  “Almost there” you whisper reaching to pull the hood off his head. Does he have blonde hair like you do?  Could it be Black or Brown hair?

You pinched the hood fabric in your hands and slowly pulled. “And he has- Ah!” You screamed suddenly as Hoody snatched your hand away from his head. Hoody eyes opened and stared back at you silently.  You stared back at him and he looked back at you holding your hand.

“Oh Gosh! H-His eyes- h-h-his whole face are…” you thought as your whole face became red and imaginary steam blew from your ears. “So cute!!!” You blankly stared at him red faced and blood trickled from your nostrils. You wiped the blood off your nose and feel down to your knees rambling. “Uh- M- He-...U-U-U-Uhm!” You nervously stuttered holding on to your skirt tightly.

Hoody blinked his eyes at your shaking figure and question marks floated around his head. His eyes widen seeing your bare stomach, the bandages around your chest was loose.

He grabbed you in his arms, taking you back to Masky bed and sitting you on it. Hoody faced you to the wall, so he could replace your soiled bandages. He tugged on the knot and the bandages around your chest fell loosely around your waist.

You choked in shock as you felt his hands on your back. You flew towards the corner of the wall holding your arms over chest. “What are you doing?” You exclaimed all flustered.