Chapter 3~

Chapter 3~whoo~ see you guys later~

Violet's Pov~
I turn around 'holy shit-can it be? This can't be the same Marcie and Bree that i grew up with. I though as i stared at the two girls who walked through the door. They were talking and smiling and as soon as they entered they turned there heads to me.

"Marcie? Bree?" I choked out because there voice sounding so similar

"Violet?" They said in sync.   They drop there stuff and ran to me embracing each other in a big warm hug.

Marcie's POV~
I can't believe that its them! I hug tighter, once we stopped hugging we started to catch up on whats been happening in our lives. We are all youtubers and so on..

~after catching up and unpacking~
"Hey guys want to explore the campus?" I asked them
"Sure" they both again said in sync.
"Thats getting creepy" they looked at each other and nodded.

Bree's Pov
We were walking down the stairs to leave the dorms building, i look down remembering that i was bleeding earlier "oh shit i forgot, i have to go to the bathroom real quick guys"  they nod as i jog over to the girls bathroom and i grab the a paper towel and wet it under the cool water that the faucet sprouted out. I wipe the blood and make sure no more blood came out. As i finished  i go back out seeing marcie and violet talking and messing around.

Short but aye words: 255