Chapter 4~

Marcie pov~

  Violet and i were joking around and goofing and gaffing. Bree jogged back and smiled as i we continue to walk out the building
"I believe that they have a starbucks or café on campus, want to go there?" I suggested  suggested
"Sure sounds awesome" Violet said
"Another thing do you know when we are going to go class on what days,guys?" Bree asked

"We will find out soon classes don't start for another week or so I believe"
We walk into the café and looked around and i saw a glimpse of jin, he was with a group of guys and a girl next to him. Shatter. I quickly look away wishing I didn't see it.

Violet PoV
I was staring at the group of guys marcie was staring at. Oh my gosh they are so cute but i cant get involved with them I can't love like everyone else .. Its difficult to trust sometimes an i can't repeat what happen with me and jerome. Broken. Promises. Shattered. Repeat.  I saw someone who looked like jerome almost- wait is that him! Oh god no. His eyes landed on me.

Mystery POV
I was talking to mitch, ross, and jin as we waited for our food and drinks. I started to look around, and someone caught my eye. Violet. She looks so different, but he still has her lushes hair that falls perfectly around her. I feel horrible for ever doing what i did to her. She deserved better then me. Mitch snapped me out of my thinking and smiled saying "those girls biggums" he elbowed me in the ribs saying they are perfect for us.  sigh.

Comment if you want more or whatever see you guys later