Chapter 1~

Welcome to chapter 1! If you like it like and comment or whatever you people do on stories. See ya later dudes~

Bree's POV~

Oh god calm down just breathe in and out, you can do this! N-no I can't. Stop it you can!  I hate fighting with myself, I look down to see my suit case and bags that i'll be needing for 4 years of college. I can't believe it. I look up, looking around taking in the scenery. Girls talking and socializing others are saying bye to their parents and getting ready to run off to their dorms where they will set up there stuff. 

I started to walk over to one of the building holding the girls dorms, I feel myself start to shake as I make my way down to the building.

"I hope my room mates aren't rude." I thought to myself 

Violet's POV~

"Bye Honey! please try to call me at night or text me I want to make sure everything is going okay for you." my mom says as she squeezes the life out of me.

"Okay mom I will" I say trying to get out of her hug. "She is growing up so fast! I can't believe my baby is going to college!" my dad says, with sadness and happiness dripping in his voice. I nod and grab my bags filled with all my items I need for this 4 years of photography and programming etc.. I hug my parent one last time.

"I wished you didn't dye your hair like that, its horrible" I hear my sister and grandma whisper to each other loudly. I roll my eyes and start to make my way down to the dorms.

"I just hope my room mates aren't rude." I kept thinking

Marcie's POV~

I hug my grandma, "Oh sweetie don't you worry you will make friends here. The 4 years will past like a breeze!" my grandma exclaims making me feel a little better about coming here. "Oh and if anyone is giving you a hassle you know you can come back if only you are having a hard time, sweetie"

"Thank you grams" I smile and give her a big hug before I pick up my bags and start to walk over the patch of green lawn that was in front of the girls dorm building. I sigh and

"I hope my room mates aren't rude..I hope."

This story will be longer I just needed to put this in~ See you guys in chapter 2 Words: 425