Supplementary Part

(Author's Note: This is a part that doesn't relate to the rest of the story as of yet, and is adapted from a segment that I wrote on my phone. WARNING -- MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Now that that's taken care of, let us move onto the more interesting thing- the story part itself.)

Tomal grinned, joyously chuckling at Tanyae's puzzlement of basic bodily actions. After the war, she had 'moved out', as one could say to simplify the matter. She stood in the middle of Tomal's room, clothed in only a loosely-fitting cloak, and was trying her hand (legs, rather) at jumping. It was a little lonelier, a little colder, now that she had moved out, but he was still quite happy for her. Frustrated at how the cloak was getting entangled with her legs when she tried her rather wimpy- in Tomal's silly opinion- jumps, Tanyae let out a vexed growl, and threw off the cloak, exposing her well-rounded figure in the nude. Tomal laughed and shook his head, and only smiled wider when Tanyae glared at him. Developing a pouting air, she turned away from him, thrusting up her chin like a stuck-up noble. Quickly dissolving, she pursed her lips and began to look about for suitable clothing.

Tomal stood, and then patted the naked woman on the back, leaving her to dress. Silliness aside, he found it funny how some others would be very bothered at the fact that Tanyae had had no clothes on, and that he was perfectly fine with it, and that they weren't even lovers! Speaking of lovers, Tomal's kissed him on the cheek and headed into the room to help Tanyae find good clothes. 

I'll miss her, Tomal thought to himself. Though, I'll still have her, in one way less and some ways more. Settling himself on a chair in the kitchen, he waited patiently for the women to finish up what they were doing.

~~<><>~~

"Alep'andi..." Muttered Tanyae as Tomal left.