Teachers favorite

"Harder! Faster!"
No matter how much strength I managed to put into each attack, I still wasn't able to cut Ulquiorra, he is a skilled warrior, I understand why Lord Aizen assigned this arrancar to be my teacher. Over time my spirit energy had depleted from exhaustion. Ulquiorra was giving me that glare again.
"I understand that you no longer have the will to fight but Lord Aizen needs all of his arrancar's at their top best for this upcoming winter battle. To be honest, it pains me to stand here, watching you kneel before me."
"I'm sorry sir..."
Those where the only words I could give him. I may not be a espada, but he is right. I need to be at my top best if we are to win this war.
"Now stand, this sight sickens me. Now once more!"
I attacked him again with all my full force until, suddenly my blade broke. Ulquiorra had stopped my attack with just with the palm of his hand.
"D...dammit..."
Ulquiorra gave me that glare. He was always so calm during situations like this, it pissed me off. Ulquiorra started to circle me, then he raised his hand above me to attack but then stopped.
"No, that would be just too easy."
He took his hand back then continued to circle me.
"You need more practice my dear, maybe Lord Aizen made a mistake when he placed me to be your master, I'm obviously too strong for you."
"Wait master! I can improve and I will. Just please give me another chance, I will master my abilities to the max I promise!"
" To the max you say?"
He gazed at me with interest. "Hmmm I suppose I can give you another try. It'll only seem fair? Alright, are you ready girl."
There was no backing down now, I had to try. I will defeat Ulquiorra this time.
"Why the serious glare all of a sudden, you will lose."
Even though my sword is broken I had to try, just this time. Suddenly this great urge of power filled inside of me, my fingers started to tremble, could this be my powers? I raised my hand upon Ulquiorra.
"Cero!"
A bright beam forced its way from my finger tips toward Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra slightly tilted his head away from the beam. It wasn't strong enough to cause any major damage to him but it did slightly graze his cheek . Blood started to drip down his chin. He seemed hardly impressed with my attack.
"I see... So you are improving yes, this is great news for Lord Aizen. Next you need to learn how to control that cero of yours. Your attack did throw me off guard a bit, also your spirit energy was all over the place making it harder to aim. "
"But I did fire it though!"
" Barely, your angle was quite sloppy. You need to relax and focus all of your spirit energy into one attack, for example. "
He aimed his finger to the left, without looking, he fired a perfect cero, it happened so fast that I could barely feel his spirit energy inside the beam.
"See, now you try."
I aimed my hand to the left, then I relaxed my soul and mind. Without looking, I fired another cero.
" Was that better sir? "
"Barely, although, it was an improvement from your last cero. Now that I think about it, I guess it could be better for someone at your skill level. Our training is done for today, be here and ready tomorrow early morning."
"Yes sir."
After that, he left.
Ulquiorra, he is one of the strongest warriors that I can think of plus he is the closes I can get to with the espada's. He's such a mystery character, I would like to know more about him but sadly this is as close as I can get. Any more further might upset Lord Aizen but is it wrong for a hollow to develop feelings for another hallow. No it's irrelevant. All that matters to me now is this war.