Dreams

I used to live in such a simple world, a world before I met Ulquiorra, before he became my master, before I became an arrancar, and before I met lord Aizen. A world where only I existed, me and the other hollows. I was a lone wolf, I traveled alone and made decisions alone. Conflict never concerned me, I had no one that I could call my own because I was an outcast.I had lived such a very long life, even before time begun, I was there to call Hueco mundo my home. Now all that changed, The lone wolf was now turning into a shy fox, The age of change was here. That's when I first met lord aizen, the man who completely changed the Hueco mundo for what it used to be.Was I scared or did I accept fate for what it is now, I chose to embrace it. I asked for him to help me achieve the state of arrancar, this shy fox must go on with her life, my time as a hollow was over, I craved for souls for so very long, so I waited, I waited and waited for such a very long time. Finally I can now evolve, in a small pond yes. I was nervous at first but lord Aizen reassured me that everything will be ok. His warm gentle hand on the side of my cheek. He was such a very handsome and kind man, soul reaper or not, it really didn't bother me. We the hollows, have been at this cat and dog chase games with the soul reapers our entire life, it was perfectly normal if I died at the hands of one. This man before me was different, instead of hurting me he helped me, he made me into what I am today, the sly fox. I am a nine tailed fox, my form is quite elegant to the eye, I do not wish to hurt others , but given the chance to I will, as long as I'm protecting the thing that I love most, Lord Aizen. A few days later, Aizen introduced me to another arrancar, Ulquiorra. Lord Aizen thinks me and Ulquiorra are the same and that we both share similar pasts, I a lone wolf and he an outsider. He wants us to both work together, he thinks that maybe Ulquiorra could rub off on me. I'll never forget those eyes of his, such loyality toward his master, I see now. I'm destined to serve Ulquiorra until my very last breath. He is now my master, as to Lord Aizen is his. Its funny how the universe works in such mysterious ways. Now I must fight along side with this espada, until I am strong enough to defeat him.We continued to run, scanning for the nearest trouble in sight, he seems to be working hard for his master, I will also do the same to surpass him, I want to be accepted into the arms of Ulquiorra, and maybe he'll like me. My heart throbbed to those words, we've been at this for weeks and now he takes sudden interest in me, nevertheless my choice was made long ago. I'll serve Ulquiorra until I die. It didn't take long until we spotted our first rouge arrancar of the day, his goul like appearance made him stand out, if this is who I must fight to please my master so beat it.