adopted by... THEM?! chapter 2

i looked up to see brightly flashing lights moving towards us. i started screaming and became dizzy. all i could see was a couple figures picking up caylie from the floor and helping me into a mysterious car...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(still in ashtons POV)

"WHAT WERE YOU GUYS THINKING RUNNING AWAY LIKE THAT?!?" I woke up to mrs.mcclea standing above me and yelling. "yeah, last night we had a couple boys come up to us and tell us there was a girl who was knocked out in the alley and when we went to get her, she was there too." said a couple cops while pointing at me. "oh, I see. this wont EVER happen again boys." mrs.mcclea said walking the men out of the room. I had a feeling she was going to come back but until the I got up and walked over to caylie who was staring at our window... which was now all bolted up. "GIRLS! GET DOWN HERE! NOW!!!" oh god.... here comes the beating. caylie and I rushed downstairs so we wouldn't get punished even worse than what we were going to. "for escaping me like that and getting the cops into this, your going to was all of these dishes-" I looked behind mrs.mcclea and into the kitchen to see dishes stacked on each other like none of them had been washed in ages, "and after you finish that you guys are going into the nice closet." don't let the name fool you, but the "nice" closet Is probably the worst place you could ever think of. its in mrs.mcclea's closet in her adoption office. theres dead rats lying around everywhere, spiders crawling on you, and it smells like theres dead bodies that had been in there for a year.. some kids actually say they've seen some bodies in there. "yes, ma'am." me and caylie said in sync. we quickly ran to our places in the kitchen and started washing. **2 hours later** we are finally done with dishes... now time for the nice closet. we are usually in there for a couple hours. its plain torture. I was on my way to the closet and when I was at the doorway I turned around to see caylie wasn't behind me. caylie was talking to mrs. mcclea, just loud enough for me to overhear. "uhm.. aren't you supposed to be in a closet right now or something?" she sassily said giving caylie a death look. "if anyone belongs in the closet, its you.." oh god caylie.. stop before you get yourself any deeper than you already are. "excuse me?!" mrs. mcclea raised her voice, now I could hear perfectly. "you heard me. YOU belong in the closet. not me and ash. the only reason I ran away is because I HATE IT HERE! you treat us kids like trash!" caylie was being her usual stubborn self, trying to place people into reality. " you kids ARE trash -" caylie took a turn for the worst. she punched mrs.mcclea right in the face. but that probably wasn't the best idea.. mrs.mcclea suddenly came back up with her ruler in her hand now. I turned around and ran into the closet before I saw anything worse than what had just happened.

CAYLIES POV -

I felt a stinging sensation in my right cheek. mrs. mcclea had struck me with her ruler. although I probably deserved it.... wait, what? no! no, I didn't deserve this! she called us orphans trash. most importantly, she called ashton trash. and no one gets away with that. I was on the ground after a couple hits and after I fell to the floor, she was still hitting me. **DINGDONG**DINGDONG** the foster homes door bell was going off. if it didn't, mrs.mcclea would have kept going. she shoved me into the closet where I saw ashon huddled in a corner by herself. I could already feel the bruising taking place. mrs.mcclea shut the door but forgot to lock is so we had cracked the door open a little bit so we could see who was a the door. I heard a lot of foot steps and then I saw 5 guys walking into mrs.mcclea's office while she took the seat behind the desk. "can I help you gentlemen today?" she sounded so nice an innocent. a tall man with dark brown curly hair started to speak. "erm.. yes actually..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need more reads to continue!!(;