adopted by... THEM?! chapter 12

I took a shot and leaned in even more and that's when our lips touched. his soft pink lips, moving in synch with mine, amazing. I swear I felt fireworks in my chest. we both pulled away after about a minute or two and we looked straight into each others eyes.. that is until someone rang the doorbell.....

TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOUIS POV

I rang the doorbell to the shared flat between me and the boys, and now ashton and caylie, because out of all things I had to leave my house key inside. not sure exactly where, I just know its in there somewhere. beside me, I heard ashton laugh. "whats so funny?" I tried acting tough but then I busted out laughing. ash had laughed again, but that time I actually did something to make her laugh. god I loved her laugh. just hearing that the very first thing in the morning could make my day. "I think you forgot something.." she looked over in my direction as she reached into her purse and grabbed something out. my key? "hey how'd you get that?!" I chuckled as I tried to get my keys out of her hands. I finally gave up (I never even got close to grabbing the keys, shes like a ninja.) and I pretended that I was upset as I faced the opposite way of her. "lou I was just kidding..." she was still kind of laughing but yet I could hear seriousness in her voice. "hm." I pouted. " lou come on.. do you want your keys back?" she asked obviously unpatient for a reply. "no." was all I said. "then what do you want?" I could now also hear frustration in her voice. "this." I turned around again facing her as I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me and gave her a passionate kiss. "that works too...." she said while blushing like crazy. "hey, um.. I don know exactly how to say this but.." I started shyly, "will you be my girlfriend..? I know that one day at starbucks I called you my girlfriend but you never even approved of it so it was kinda wrong of me to say that-" "yes lou, now just shut up and kiss me again." she quickly cut me off as she lightly grabbed the sides on my face and brought them towards hers. after about 5 seconds of doing that, the door opened. "oh my god, guys! get a room!" caylie joked as she opened the door. "fine, fine . sorry about that love.." I said towards caylie still sounding a bit shy. me and ash walked inside and put our coats on the rack just behind the door. its getting chillier everyday. brr.

HARRY'S POV

finally, Louis is here.. I need to talk to him about something REALLY important.. "lou, can I speak to you alone for a minute?" "sure, mate! hold on just on sec." I was watching him take his coat off and say something to ashton and then give her a small peck on the lips. are they dating now..? hm. lou walked over to me and I motioned him to follow me to me and caylies bedroom. "whats up man?" he asked me. "when you and ashton were gone, caylie and I kissed." I breathed really hardly before I went on but Louis interrupted. "oh-la-la!" he said in a girly/kidish voice. I laughed quietly before I went on. "It wasn't like any other kiss though.. like this one meant something. I felt sparks. I didn't even know something like sparks was real but after I kissed her it hit me.. I think im in love with caylie." Louis stayed quiet for a little bit. "man, that's amazing! im so happy for you! honestly, I think im the same with ashton.. ive never felt this was with any other girl before." Louis confessed. " this is great. we finally found the love of our lives." I said cheerily. a huge grin spread across Louis face. "ahh life is great right now isn't it mate?" we both laughed. we made our way back downstairs to find that caylie and ashton weren't there. suddenly the phone rang. and rang. and rang. I was frozen. I couldn't move to grab the phone. I had a bad feeling about this. I guess Louis felt the same, for he hasn't move yet there was this look of desperation on his face as if he wanted to do something but couldn't. it went to voicemail, "hey there harry and Louis. I bet your wondering where your little princesses are..." the familiar ladys voice laugh into the other side of the phone, "well let me give you a hint -" I heard a very loud scream coming from behind our front door it seems like. the phone line cut off and started making that weird buzzing sound. I quickly ran from the spot I was at and ran out the door to where I think the screaming came from. Louis met me in the same place in a matter of seconds. we heard another scream coming from behind the house. I ran as fast as I can - I can surprisingly run a lot faster than I thought I could - to the side of the house when..

TO BE CONTINUED.

hehe heyyyyyy. did you like the ending?[; don't worry im working on the next part RIGHT NOW. anyways, I have a question. you know those stories that you read on here and you like fall in love with that story and when they update you have a heart attack? yeah well does that happen to any of you with my story? I cant really imagine someone liking my story that much... so does that happen to you guys with this story, honestly? anyways, im working on the next chapter so it wont be that long until its published(;