Chapter 3

Athelstan glanced up at Ragnar, who smiled when they're eyes met. "Why did you come over if not for sex?" Ragnar asked.

"That is the question. Maybe to see if we had met before."

"Maybe; but the flower-boy I worked with would not sit idle if there was a tantalizing person opposite him."

"Tantalizing; great word choice but who said I thought that?"

"You said I was attractive, did you not? It appears you're sensing some type of arousal and that is the definition of the word," Ragnar stated and Athelstan rolled his eyes.

"How could you tell if said flower-boy was aroused?"

"Well, said flower-boy talked quieter, his pupils dilated as much as they could, he glanced at the person as if it hurt to look at them, like they were the sun. He sat slouched and kept his hands resting on his. . . Area, as if he were hiding something," Ragnar said and Athelstan felt his stomach flip. "And said flower-boy quit after a few days. The day after we hooked up."

"I-I was dating someone at that time. I-it was a mistake," Athelstan stammered and Ragnar nodded.

"But it happened."

"I was going to propose to her! She found out and broke up with me the day after I bought the ring! I spent $1,000 on that ring!" Athelstan yelled.

"You said that the day after. Not those exact words but you did yell a lot. That was the only time I was legitimately terrified by someone other than my brother or father," Ragnar chuckled.

"That's good to know. I wasn't aware I'm terrifying," Athelstan whispered.

"Not usually, it is just when you blow up like you did," Ragnar replied and Athelstan nodded.

"Well thank you. She is actually a terrible person," he chuckled. "Apparently our whole thing was happening while she was already married to someone else."

"You were like the side dick," Ragnar said and Athelstan rolled his eyes. Ragnar scooted closer to him, tilting his head to the side as he examined Athelstan's face before grinning.

"You say you never been with a man before, have you ever been with a woman?" Ragnar inquired.

Athelstan hesitated before shaking his head.

"Kissed anyone before?" He shook his head again. "Would you like to?"

"How would I be a virgin if I apparently did not sit idle?"

"You were just a tease, but you never did anything; to scared," Ragnar whispered and leaned forward, resting their foreheads together. "Are you scared now?"

"N-no," Athelstan lied and Ragnar laughed, kissing his nose and leaning away from him.

"Would you like for me to kiss you?" Ragnar asked and Athelstan nodded, his stomach in knots.

Ragnar kissed him softly, his hand resting on the back of Athelstan's head. After a few moments he pulled away, laughing at the surprise on Athelstan's face.

"What? Did you want rougher?" Ragnar teased. Athelstan glanced up at him, staring at his lips. Ragnar laid back on the couch, smiling at Athelstan. "If you want it, come and claim it," he commanded.

Athelstan pressed their lips together. Ragnar gently pushed him away, shaking his head. "That wasn't rough. This is rough," Ragnar grabbed each side of Athelstan's face and slammed their lips together.

Athelstan gasped in shock, letting Ragnar push him onto his back. Ragnar pulled away, their foreheads and noses pressed together. Athelstan whined quietly in protest, earning a laugh from Ragnar.

"You want more? Undress, then," Ragnar said and Athelstan sighed.

"I don't want to do this, it is too soon," Athelstan said and Ragnar tilted his head to the side.

"Well that is unfortunate for the both of us, then. But are you sure I could not help to. . . Ease the pain, so to say?" He asked and Athelstan sat up, hesitating before taking his shirt off.

Ragnar picked up Athelstan, kissing him passionately and carrying him to the bedroom.

He tossed Athelstan onto the bed and stripped, crawling up the bed to Athelstan. He opened the bedside drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube.

"Take off your pants," Ragnar ordered and Athelstan obliged, full ring with the buttons and pushing his jeans off. "The lube is cold, and it will hurt at first," Ragnar warned as he squirted some onto his fingers.

He gently pushed a finger against Athelstan's entrance, slowly slipping it inside. He pushed Athelstan's thighs apart with his other hand as he scissored him open. Athelstan gasped, his body spasming with sudden pleasure. Ragnar smirked, pressing a calloused finger against the same spot inside Athelstan. "It appears I have found your spot of pleasure," Ragnar said and Athelstan squirmed against him, whimpering quietly in pleasure.

Ragnar slipped two more fingers inside, opening Athelstan even further. "Tell me when you are ready. And don't rush, I am quite big."

"Who can say how big they are?"

"I am big, especially for a virgin ass like yours. Would you like to see?" Ragnar asked and Athelstan shook his head.

"I guess I believe you. I think I'm ready," Athelstan gulped and Ragnar nodded, removing his hand. He pulled Athelstan's legs over his back, pushing inside of Athelstan at a painstakingly slow rate.

Athelstan squeezed his eyes shut, inhaling sharply. "I told you I was big, did I not?" Ragnar teased and Athelstan nodded.

Ragnar started to thrust in and out of Athelstan, sucking on his neck. Athelstan sighed in displeasure, frowning.

"Stop. Please stop. I can not- can we try something else?" Athelstan asked and Ragnar pulled out, sitting down.

"Of course. I don't really want to bottom, but I can be submissive, I suppose," he said and Athelstan nodded.

"Um, lay on your back," Athelstan instructed and Ragnar obliged, propping his head on the pillows.

Athelstan straddled him, lowering himself onto Ragnar. He rocked his hips, leaning his head back and sighing happily. "Better?" Ragnar asked.

"Much."

"What did I do to displease you?"

"You were not hitting the right spots," Athelstan moaned, rolling his hips. "I apologize for being so picky, I just wanted it to feel good."

"Do not apologize. It's fine," Ragnar closed his eyes, his hands on Athelstan's hips. "It still feels good."

Athelstan grunted quietly in response, biting his lip. He yelled out as he came, relaxing as he continued to rock against Ragnar. Ragnar smirked and flipped them over, roughy thrusting into Athelstan as he released. He collapsed against Athelstan's body, taking a few seconds before rolling off of Athelstan.

"What do you say we go for a round two? Maybe let me be in control, I can try to hit the right spots," Ragnar breathed.

"Yes. Let me catch my breath first."