Chapter 1

***Author's Note: I have never written a story and this idea popped into my head while I was sitting in my Biology class and would not leave me alone. Now I'm trying to study for a midterm while my dog is whining and so what I'm saying is I've never done this before and it probably sucks. Oh and I suck at grammar. But thanks for reading if you do and leave comments for suggestions and vote if you like it or not, it's up to ya. Also I'm thinking of having Benji played by Mathias Lauridsen. Let me know what you think I'm open to suggestions on changing him.  ;) Author note done!***

BENJI

"Damn it whore, why can you do anything right!" My mother yelled. My "mother" or so the world thinks but she is a violent alcoholic, the one that is supposed to love and care for me. But all she can do is get drunk and beat me until I'm numb or almost dead. But I heal, I always heal since I'm a werewolf, well that's what my wolf tells me. This has been going on since I was little. Something in her just snapped while I asked her about who my father was and she pushed me into the wall. For the longest time I tried to get her to stop. I tried begging and crying, I even tried telling someone but it always back fired. She just hit me more and harder than last time. Now, I don't even think twice when she hits me, I just wander into my head and talk with my wolf. He is-

"Aren't you listening you whore? Huh whore, you ugly piece of roadkill. You are so pathetic. You can't do anything!" She slurs at me. Her raging fist comes down, hitting me in the jaw. "I told you to make dinner and what are you doing? Fucking lazy ass whore." She goes to hit me in the stomach when the door bell rings.

"Your lucky slut that they saved you from this beating but don't worry we will finish this later." She staggers to the door leaving me bleeding on the kitchen floor.

"Hey baby, I missed you so much. Come let's go to the bedroom first. The whore forgot to make us dinner." She dragged her long-time boyfriend, Allen, past me slamming the door, I slowly crawl towards my bedroom door. Finally getting there after 20 minutes, I lie on the floor trying not to move to much from the intense pain. I stay on the floor until I drift off into a peaceful darkness.

****

I woke up the next morning sore and covered in bruises. I grip the edge of my bed and slowly stand on my wobbly legs. I grab some black ripped skinny jeans and a ratty old over-sized black sweatshirt. I walk slowly open my bedroom door making sure that mother isn't up out of her room yet.

"Oh baby.... Right. There. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck my pussy!" As mother screams each word, I hear skin slapping skin.

Cringing from the daily metal agony mother puts me through. I quickly walk to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I jump in the freezing water and scrub my body with jasmine scented body wash. Getting out of the shower I inspect my body while I pat it dry. I got a couple bruises on my arms and legs. My chest and back are covered and I have large yellow bruise on my jaw.

"Lovely, now how am I going to explain this one? I fell down the stairs. Or I could have gotten jumped." I mutter to myself, trying to get an excuse ready for Ms. Lewis. She is the nurse at my high school. Last time I came to school with a bruise on my face she interrogated me about it until I told her. I convinced her not to call Social Services saying that I'll be thrown into foster care and be raped by some creepy foster parent. She only agreed to this if she ever saw me bruised up again. So I have learned to hide my bruises well with over-sized sweatshirts and make-up. That shits not only for girls you know. But my wolf never likes it, he always wants me to tell someone to get away but where would I go. At least here I have a roof over my head and most of the time I have food.

I get dressed and head back to my bedroom to put make-up on to cover my bruise. I grabbed my backpack and fill it with my homework. I head to the kitchen and put a granola bar in my bag and set it by the front door. I head back to the kitchen and start breakfast for mother and Allen. They stagger of her room just as I finish setting the table.

"So what you make, whore?" Mother slurred, already drunk at 7 in the morning.

"Scrambled eggs with toast, Mother." I say softly knowing my voice agitates her. Mother sits down and scarves her food quickly while I finish washing the dishes. I hear mother get up and the bathroom door close.

"Run." My wolf urges. I try to rush out of the kitchen when suddenly I feel Allen's steroid arms in case me at the counter.

"You look so absolutely delicious in those jeans, I just want to rip you apart. You are probably so tight compared to your dearest mommy." He whispers huskily in my ear. While slowly running his large gorilla hands from my neck to under my ass cheeks, squeezing them roughly.

Allen has been doing this for as long as I can remember. Rubbing up against me or slapping my ass when mother is not in the room. I try to leave as quickly as I can before I get caught but this fucking gorilla man is quicker than fat kids chasing a doughnut after fat camp.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON HERE!" A shrilly voice yells out. Neither of us heard mother leave the bathroom and come back into the living room. I guess she wasn't as drunk as I thought.

"I didn't do nothing. The fag was comin' on to me, saying shit like 'I bet I'm better than my mother. Crazy fucker." Allen shoves me away sneering at me like I just copped a feel. He's straight as a fairy at unicorn convention.

Mother advances at me quickly with her fist raised. "You dirty little slut! Can't contain yourself! You bitch, your just like your dirty scum of a father." She punches me in the jaw sending me to the floor. She leans down grabbing my hair and leans down to my face, "I wish I killed you before you were born, but I think we can carry out my wish now don' you think Allen?" She turns to face Allen while keeping her grip on my hair.

"I think we can manage that. Doug does own me a favour for goin' to prison for raping that chick. I think we can manage hiding a body." Mother and Allen look at each other with a sinister smile on their face that I can only describe as fucking creepy as hell run away before the ghouls than move countries.

"Get out of there" My wolf commands

Before I can move, mother smashes my head on the old tiled floor repeatedly until I start seeing black dots in my vision . "Ugh, this is taking too long. I'm goin' get the baseball bat." I feel the weight of mother leave and the door closing. My eyes close, my brain feels foggy. I hear heavy foot steps move toward me stopping in front of me. I open my eyes to see Allen crouching in front of me, his hand reaches out and gently caresses my bruised face.

"Don' worry boy, I'll make sure she doesn't completely kill ya. Just leave an inch. Just for me to have a little fun with..." His hand travels from my battered face to my jean covered crouch squeezing painfully. "Or maybe I should kill your Ma and have my way with you. What's the difference in disposin of one body or two. You wouldn't mind sharing a hole with her, do you boy?" Allen moves his hand away from my crouch and stands as Mother comes back into the kitchen with a rust covered baseball bat.

"Why don' you get some frustration out on him baby? I know you've been having a tough time at work." Mother comes out behind him running her wrinkly hands over his chest. Allen glances at Mother with a dirty smirk and moves toward me.

"Move Benji, use your strength" My wolf screams at me.

Allen grabs my sweatshirt roughly pushing me to my feet. I stagger back and forth. Before I can get my footing, I feel a punch to my gut and Mother cheering Allen on. Over and over again I feel punches and kicks to my body until I feel myself slipping away and my wolf's voice becoming fainter and fainter. Suddenly the hits stop and Mother starts screaming something. But it's not at me and it's not cheering Allen on. I open my bruised eyes to see two blurry men attacking Mother and Allen.

"Who the fuck..." and I slipped into oblivion.