Holy Neighbors!

My eyes widened when I noticed that the indeed sexy guy was actually in my foster home and wasn't just a figment of my imagination. Thank goodness, I thought I was going through that stage again when I was 11 and started seeing hot boys everywhere. I started blushing like mad, remembering how hot the imaginary stranger boys I imagined were.

"What are you blushing about Amberlande?" Mrs. Riachardson suddenly said, snapping me out of my dirty thoughts, and my eyes shot up to her face "what! Oh nothing" I said staring at my feet that suddenly seemed very interesting.

"Oh please, I think I know why, we will talk about it later, but for now go say 'hi' to our new neighbors you've been standing over here for a good 13 minutes. Your kinda ruining the whole normal family vibe." She said staring at me with big gray eyes that always seemed to remind me of Nathan. I squrimed a little bit, her gaze on me was kind of uncomfortable like those creepy porcelain dolls that stare dead at you and you feel like they are still looking at you even though you move around trying to see if their eyes still follow you (which they do.) I stopped and suddenly processed what Mrs. Richardson said "right" I mumbled, wouldn't want that horrible thing to happen.

Next thing you know two fat fingers are pushing me towards the new guest and I started to panic, not only because two pickle finger hands were wrapped around me but because i'm a shy person and not a very sociable one. Especially with hot guys I barely know and in this case that is the problem, aren't I the luckiest person in the world?

"This is my daughter Amberlande!" Mrs. Richardson said, no more like yelled and I almost smacked her across the face. It's a reflex I can't control. My mother taught me that if someone yelled in your ear, you smack them across the face, it's one of the weird things my mother decided to teach me, although my body has abnormal features and reactions to things thanks to her. For example the face I make when I lie. Let's just say my face scrunches up like i'm constipated and my voice gets super high. So in other words I transform into a Chipette from the Chipmunks, and that is pretty much the reason why i'm so 'open minded' and always tell the truth. Yet once again it took my brain 5 minutes to register the fact that Mrs. Richardson had just called me her daughter. I cringed at that, I could NEVER be one of the Richardson's. They are way too perfect and they are not my family.

"Hello Amberlande I'm Rosary, and this is my husband Eric, my son Carter, and our baby girl Emma." She said pointing at her large family that seemed like the previous foster homes I had been trapped in (fill of people.) "Hello" said her husband which I think his name was Evan... I can't remember for the life of me if I was correct so instead I settled for something simple. "Hello" I managed to squeak out. They all let out a little giggle and I looked at them through my eyelashes and blushed.

"Hi I'm Emma" I looked down at a little girl who spoke and observed her. She had wavy brunette hair, big blue eyes, and a cute sundress she had on that had little yellow sunflowers, and I noticed that she had on cute white flip flops to go with her dress. She looked 4 years old, just like Nathan. "Hi" I said all shyness gone by now because i'm not exactly shy when it comes to little kids, since they don't really know anything and are so cute!

"Do you have any Barbies I can play with?" She asked looking at me with big round blue eyes filled of hope. "Um, I'm sorry I don't" I said feeling embarrassed that I had just killed the hopes of one of the cutest toddlers I had ever seen.

"Oh" she said with a trace of sadness. My eyes started watering up because I felt so bad that I didn't have a Barbie for her and she was just SO cute and I remember what it was like not being able to have many toys to play with. "Excuse me" I said running out the house and jumping into my red Honda car, and driving to Target and buying Emma 4 packs of Barbie dolls.