All the boys

Taylor's pov

I am so happy. Today me and the guys are going to Indiana! That means that I get to see my babysister. I missed her so much. I know that she may have some bad qualities nut i love her for them.Right now me and the boys are in a car that Jake got us.( I dont know. I dont like Bart. so i made up something). Oh i forgot to tell they guys that i have a sister.

" Hey guys?"

"Yeah?" answers Nash.

" I-Um-I have a sister"

"How old is she?"asked Hayes.

"15."I say now calm that they aren't freaking out. Hayes smirked. Oh no!

Roxxy's POV

Yessss! My big brother is coming home today. I haven't seen him in a long time! I get up and get dressed (obviously. Don't want to go outside in my birthday suit.) (oh and the outfit is above).I go down stairs to see my husky running around in circles

"Hey Benji!" I say. He looks at me and wags his tail.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" He then jumps on me and licks my face.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP!

When I get back I see my parents car gone. Oh well. I call over my boys, Caleb, Zach, Hunter, Alex, Josh, Xavier, Andrew, Austin,and Artie. I order pizza and put in a movie.Even though we might not watch it. When came we just sat, watched the movie and ate pizza.

"Hey" I said

"What?" Asked Andrew eating MY popcorn!

"I want to dye my hair today, it's starting to fade."
"Ok lets go" Austin said this is why he will always be my favorite.

we go to the store and get the green dye and head back home. I run to my room to get my brush. We all go to the big bathroom to dye my hair. Well I dye it the boys just stare at themselves in the mirror.

"Uhh.. can I get some help?" They then run to help me. I hear something downstairs but I think nothing of it and keep doing what I am doing.

Then I hear it again.

"Andrew go see what that was" I push him out the door.

"What? Why me?" he asks looking scared. Now I Know this boy is not scared of a noise.

"Im not scared" He tries to reassure us but I don't believe it. He goes downstairs with all 9 of us following him. At first i see nothing so I go into the kitchen. I may have told Drew to go down stairs first but im still not a punk. I go into the kitchen and I head straight to the fridge to get a juice. In my quest for something to drink I didn't notice all of the boys on the other side of the kitchen staring at me. I don't know how cause there's 18 of them. I scream and in a split second my boys are in the kitchen shielding me from the other boys. All I can see is someone walk up in a blue bandana. I know that bandana I just dont know where from.

" Artie is that you?" Said bandana boy. How do they know eachother? Oh well.

"Taylor?" I am then pulled through the mini crowd. In front of me I see my brother. Non other than Taylor Caniff.

"TAYLOR!"I shout jumping on him. Most of the boys on my side of the kitchen look confused. So I decided to explain everything to them.

"Uhh Roxxy what is going on?
"Nothing. Guys, I want you to meet my big brother Taylor." The boys all greet Taylor. Artie knows sam cause they were friends before me and Artie were. The other guys moved here when Tay went on tour. I looked ahead and saw the 18 boys staring at me. Then they just start asking questions.
"How old are you?"
"Are you single?" I blushed at that one.
"Why is your hair wet?"
" What is your name?"
"Okay Okay!! I told you the answer to dome of those questions."Tay yelled.
"Its okay. I will answer them. First im 15. I am single. And i was in the process of dyeing my hair"(is that how you spell that?)I said. I then procede to drink my juice while walking up the stairs to finish my hair. I hear the guys all talking getting ti know eachother. So I dont bother yelling at my eight i help me.

A/N. This is my very first story. Im sorry if the updates  are slow. I have a busy life😂. I would love it if someone would like to be co writer. If anyone would lime to be it. Then inbox me. Also im thinking of changing the main character. If anyone has any ideas. Let me know!!  Alright. Love ya!