Baseball

Taylor POV

I see Roxxy hug this Luke guy and run up to the door I was fuming. How could she go on a date with someone and not ask anyone?!  That guy looked like he was 18! What was she thinking? I wait at the door. When she opens it she screamed.
"Taylor why are you just standing there? I thought you were a killer?!"
"Why would a killer be already in the house and not hiding?" I asked her laughing at her craziness.
" So they can just chop off your head and leave. Without leaving any clue as to who killed me!!"
"Okay. Stop trying to make me forget what happened!"I walked into the living room where no one was. She sat on the couch. Waiting for me to talk

Roxxy POV

I wait for Tay to yell but it never comes.
"Who is Luke and why did you go out with him?"
"Luke just moved here a few weeks ago and he needs friends. We bumped into eachother one day and we how've been talking ever since. Don't worry. I dont like him like that and same goes for him. We are just friends." I explain
"Well your guys don't like him. They think that you are leaving them for him. When I asked about Luke, Artie like blew up! I've never seen him so mad." Taylor tells me. Oh my gosh. I feel horrible. Why did I leave them out. Im going to make it right.
"Okay. Well I'm going to bed. See you in the morning. Try not to burn down the house this time.

I wake up and go get dressed for the day. I think today me and the boys can go to our park.

I walk down stairs to see all of the boys eating cereal

I walk down stairs to see all of the boys eating cereal. "Hey!"
I hear various answers. I walk to go and fix a bowl of cereal. Everyone is looking at me.
" What?"
"What are we doing today?? We wanted to wait till you came down so we could choose." Kian I think said.
"Oh well. I dont know. Let's go to the baseball game!" I really wanted to go.
"Okay we can go to  the game!" Austin said. Yay!! I even have a whole outfit picked out.

(No purse ond the necklace is a black choker

(No purse ond the necklace is a black choker. This is the only one I liked)

I run down stairs to wait for the boys. The first one down is Matt? I think.
"Hey" I say. Trying to start a convo
"Hi!" He yells. Wow he is really hype. Mabye I should show him my hyper side instead of trying to play cool.
"Im so excited to go to the game. I haven't played since Tay left. I miss it so much". Finally the boys come down so we could leave.

At the ball park

I found my seat stopping to talk to people on the way. As soon as I sit I am called by many people. I look up to see the whole baseball team waving me over. So the natural thing to do would be walk over there. But I think we all know what I did.
"HEY GUYS!!I MISS YOU!WISH I COULD PLAY WITH YALL!"
People start to stare while all the guys laugh. Coach Robinson comes over. Oh well. He is probably coming to tell me to sit down and stop yelling. Like he usually does.
"Caniff! What have I told you about distracting my team?" He asks sternly
"I know. I know. I need to stop so they can focus on the game and win blah blah blah. "
"Well yeah. But I also came by to tell you to suit up. We are down a player and I know you miss playing so why don't you play tonight. You can't say no cause I already turned in your name.SUIT UP!" Then he just leaves!! I am frozen until I fell RT (Artie nick name) poke me. I run to the locker room. And see my uniform and ball bag. Those boys . I shake my head. I put on my uniform.

I run out to the dugout

I run out to the dugout. I greet my team. That feels great to say. My team. I sit down waiting for the game to start. The team we are playing is good but we are better. If we win this game we will go on and play our rivals. I hate them. They are all a bunch of F boys. They hate me and I hate them. Anyway the game starts. We bat first. I am 4th to bat. The bases are loaded with Luke, Josh, and Mason. I go up. Feeling good. The catcher and pitcher taunt me. STRIKE. Ok. I let that one slide. Like always. Second ball. STRIKE! Ok this it the one. He throws the ball. CRACK! The ball goes flying. They try to catch it but it is too late. Im running. Luke makes it home. Josh makes it home. Mason makes it home. Im almost there. James has the ball. He is running after me. I slide into home.
"SAFE!" The umpire yells. Yes! I missed this I much.

End of game

I walk out of the locker room still in my uniform. I never want to take it off. I dont know why I ever quit. I look around for the guys. The whole team is going out for pizza. I figure why not add 26 more boys to the 20 on the team. I really hope that there is enough room in the pizza place.
Gosh. I mean how hard is it to find 26 boys?!  They all should be in a big group.
"AGHHH!" I shout in frustration. Finally I see them hanging around the trucks.
" Where have you guys been? I've been all over this place looking for you!"
"Well after the game we came to the parking lot."  Answers Shawn.
"Get ready to have some fun we all are going out for pizza. And yes that means all of you including the team."
"Alright pizza! Let's go!" Yelled Hayes. For some reason seeing him this happy over pizza and smiling makes my stomach flutter. This never happened before. Gosh what is happening.

A/N: Hey. I know I know we have weed this before just update regularly! Well I just finished my sophomore year and I was in the musical so I've had a lot on my plate including some family drama but I'm back in business baby! So now be expecting at least two updates every week! Yeah just to make up for lost time and I think that this is my longest chapter yet! Yay for that!! Okay so yeah if your still here thank you so much and please keep reading cause we just started.