The Pizza Palace

A/N: hey so I know that some of the guys have girl friends and or wives or boyfriends but i dont know if I want to put them on here. I think that they will all start out single and then meet their significant other. And also they are all just like they where back in the day. You know how they where.
.
.
.
.
Roxxy's POV
We all ride to the pizza palace. All of the Magcon guys in one van, my crew in another, and the O2l Guys in one. When me and my crew ride together I have to sit on someone or ride in the trunk. I never care but today my big brother didn't want me to sit on a guys lap and that "Riding in the trunk without a seatbelt is dangerous" just kidding he doesn't care. Well I mean he does but I don't care that he does. You get what I'm saying. Anyway the reason that I'm now sitting in between JC and Kian is because Josh and Zack are wimps and are scared to touch me cause I'm all sweaty. You know it would most likely be awkward seeing as I just met these dudes like 2 days ago, but it isn't. They make me feel like we have been friends forever. It's like that with all the boys. So we make it to the Pizza Palace after a fun ride of singing at the top of our lungs and laughter. When I walk in I see that we are the last to arrive and they have already pushed like all the tables together so we all can sit together. The only seat open is one next to Connor at the end of the table. I sit down and think that I'm like the head boss to a gang because in movies you see the gang all waiting for the boss and then they sit at the head of the table. Anyway we just order everything off the menu. Only because coach said that we could get whatever we wanted and gave Ryan (his son) his credit card. And we do have 46 guys and one girl who eats like one. So we're all having fun until Taylor's ex walked up to us.

Don't fall for the pretty looks she is like the devil in disguise

Don't fall for the pretty looks she is like the devil in disguise. Her and Taylor dated
For like 5 months and all through out their relationship she would insult me and have her friends try to fight me. I said they tried they didn't win though. So I kept it a secret because Taylor looked so happy with her and I didn't want to ruin that for him. I love to see my big brother happy. One day I was in my room and she came in and started yelling at me saying that I need to stay away from Taylor and his friends. Calling me a slut and many other names. It just so happened that Taylor and Artie walked in to steal my candy and heard everything. Taylor broke up with her that day and everyday since then she has been out to get me.
"Hello boys!" She said fake smiling at me. "Taylor I just want you to know that me and your sister have made up and we are now bffs. Okay?
Taylor looks at me  and I give him a look that says  I know you don't believe her. He just shakes his head and looks at her.
" Stop lying I know that you have been bothering her ever since I broke up with you. But I know she can handle herself so I will let her. He said looking at her.
" Why do you choose the one night when I'm having fun to ruin it with your presence? Any time I'm around the guys which is all the time might I add you come up and start flirting. Now that Tay is back you wanna get back together with him or try to get together with one of his friends? No! Nuh-uh I don't think so. Go away and never talk to me or my sons ever again!" I yell. She just rolls her eyes and walks away. But her being herself she had to get the last words so she choose to say "whatever." I sit down and eat my pizza not noticing that all of the guys were starring at me.
"What?" I ask.
"Never talk to me or my sons ever again?" Jack G asks.
"I dont know it just came out when I get mad I say stuff without thinking about it!" I say defending myself. So after that we all just good off and finish eating until it was closing time then we just went to my house and watched tv. After watching Pitch perfect ( Matt chose it) I went up to bed letting all 46 of them figure out where they are sleeping tonight.