APINK

Naeun 

  She is friends with After School's Lizzy.
•She was the female lead in the MV for BEAST/B2ST's "Beautiful".
•She along with the other A Pink members were the girl dancing crew in BEAST/B2ST's"Beautiful".
•She was the female lead in the MV for BEAST/B2ST's "I Like You The Best".
•She was in the MV for BEAST/B2ST's "Breath".
•YooKyung gave her the nickname "GoToNyu" because she carries sweet potato and tomatoes in her bag where ever she goes.
•She sang the Wonder Girls' "Sorry Heart" for her audition.
•She has stated that there is a need for A Pink to love and thank anti–fans because they help the girls grow.  

Chorong

  •Known as A Pink's country girl.
•Shes a 3rd degree blackbelt.
•Has been practising Hapkido for eight years, and her dads a Hapkido class director.
•Was in the MV teaser for the Japanese version of BEAST/B2ST's "Shock".
•Was in the MV for the Japanese Version of BEAST/B2ST's "Breath".
•She along with the other A Pink members were the girl dancing crew in BEAST/B2ST's"Beautiful".
•BEAST/B2ST's GiKwang picked her as the A Pink member he's closest to. They are only 1 year apart and he talked with her a lot because he gave her advice on being a leader.
•She auditioned for JYP Entertainment in 2009 along with SISTAR's Dasom.
•She has a younger sister named Seunghee.
•She prefers wearing sneakers rather than heels.
•She has stated she had felt weird after debuting.  

YOOKYUNG

  The members state that she has a very proper lifestyle.
•She along with the other A Pink members were the girl dancing crew in BEAST/B2ST's"Beautiful".
•She is a big fan of BoA.
•She likes to play piano, violin, bake, and do sudoku puzzles.
•She had actually made an unofficial singing debut years ago through a children's CD and a song called "Hae Tae Story".  

Bomi 

  •Shes the atmosphere maker of the group.
•She is said to be very boyish.
•Loves to play soccer.
•Has practiced Taekwondo since childhood, and is also a 3rd degree black belt.
•She along with the other A Pink members were the girl dancing crew in BEAST/B2ST's"Beautiful".
•She is very bad at preparing and packing up things for a trip. Ex: She put her toothbrush in her pocket.
•She said she looked like an alien while performing "I Don't Know" on their first debut stage.
•She has stated that she really enjoys horror films which involve scenes with "characters ate eyeballs" or "people were deskinned".  

Eunji

  he is known as the "Happy Virus".
•She was chosen as A Pink's main vocalist as soon as she auditioned and only had to train for 6 months.
•She is the only one in A Pink that DIDN'T appear in BEAST/B2ST's MV for "Beautiful".
•Her original dream was to become a vocal trainer, but switched after she made the audition.
•She wants HaYoung's height.
•She is close with Rainbow's Woori.
•She says that one of her hobbies is imagining music videos.
•Idols such as Super Junior's Heechul, Block B's Taeil, and 2AM's Jinwoon had complimented Eunji for her vocals.
•Fans have called her the "The 2nd Lizzy (After School)" due to them both coming from Busan and having the same type of personality.
•She has an 8 year old brother named Jung Minki.
•Her favorite movie is "Bruce Almighty".  

NamJoo 

  She is called the "Tireless Energizer".
•She calls herself Beyonce.
•She along with the other A Pink members were the girl dancing crew in BEAST/B2ST's"Beautiful".
•She's good at impersonations.
•Her's mother, cousin, and sister are fluent in English.
•She can speak better Chinese than NaEun even though NaEun's the one who's learning the language.  

Hayoung

•She along with the other A Pink members were the girl dancing crew in BEAST/B2ST's"Beautiful".
•She is very good at guessing.
•She has the ability to split an apple in half by only using her hands.
•Due to her mature physical appearance, many people don't believe she is the maknae of the group.
•According to the other members, she likes copying Block B's P.O's rap part in "Don't Stop/Freeze".
•She likes tointerview inanimate objects (Which is why EunJi calls her "4D").
•She is a big fan of Super Junior and her favourite member is Yesung.