Seventeen

DOYOON

Is 180 cm and weighs 63 kgHe's a picky eater and doesn't like vegtablesHe is blood type OHe's called the male 'Lizzy'He likes to play tennisHis favorite Korean Singer is Lee Seung Gi & Lee Beom SooEver since he was really young he always wanted to be an actorSaid to be 'The next Jung Yonghwa'Was a contestant in SBS Miracle AuditionsWhen he auditioned with his acting he used his Busan accentWas featured in Nu'est 'FACE' as the main student who was being bulliedHates to do the cleaning and laundry in the dormsLikes meat and pastaWants to visit EuropeIs learning how to play guitar currentlyThinks his personality is goodWishes to have his parents closer to himWhen asked how he felt after becoming a a pledis boy he replied, "I can't believe it, It's exciting, and I feel happy!"Wants to meet actor Cho Seung Woo because when he watched the film he felt very movedHopes to appear in a dramaPreformed on the 2011 SBS Gayo Daejun with After SchoolLikes to take selcasMoved from Namsan High School to Seoul Preforming Arts High SchoolClose to the members of Nu'estThis 17-year-old Busan boy Doyoon is also known as SEVENTEEN's mom, with 'DoDo' as his nickname.The boy with a sweet personality and smile has been training for the longest time out of all.He leads and motivates other trainees along with strict Seung Cheol (a.k.a SEVENTEEN's dad).He is the man of men with 'Man should not do shameful conduct' as his motto.He says guys have the responsibility to protect girls and he does his best for his people.He tries to be a prudent and comfortable person and trains hard to acheive his dream as a SEVENTEEN member.

HANSOL

Hansol has a cat at home.

When Mingming first entered the group, Hansol helped him

by translating everything into English.

Hansol likes Nicki Minaj.

Hansol's favorite animal is a dog.

Hansol is from New York.

His family moved to Korea when he was still 5 years old.

His 3 favorite rappers are Drake, T.I, and Kendrick Lamar

His favorite brand of clothing starts with an A, has two Vs in between, and ends in an S.

Hansol "pretty much" likes December.

His favorite food often changes. As of the moment, he's fond of convenience store food.

Both his parents are teachers.

He learned playing the guitar from his father, Simon.

His family lives in Hongdae, but he's currently living in Gangnam since Seventeen's dorm is located there.

He LOVES Nicki Minaj.

Hansol's name wasn't really from the Star Wars character, Han Solo. But he just got that nickname, anyway.

He was once nicknamed as "Twix" since he used to have so much Twix in the practice room.

His favorite food is chocolate.

His role model is his parents.

One of his favorite rappers is J. Cole.

He said that if he had any superpower, he'd want Professor Xavier's power, telepathy.

His favorite movie is Cloud Atlas.

He'd rather watch movies than read, but only the good ones.

He wants to go in Atlantis.

He likes Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, and Brad Pitt.

He likes Fight Club.

His favorite Pledis artist hasn't debuted yet.