2 - He's a very Handsome Father..

I wanna dedicate this chapter to midnightsxmoonlight for being a very supportive friend.. She message me about the story and we became friends so fast.. She gave me a little idea about some scenes and its really great talking to her..

The Ball is full of people. Some are talking but the dancefloor is packed.

This is no ordinary party. This is a ball full of many popular and most influential people. I know I can never be fit in a place like this. Sipping on my glass of wine, I roam my eyes around the place and look for Max. I smile watching him laughing with his mom.

For me he will always be the guy that I can tell my problems when I needed someone to listen to me. And I'm very grateful for him. That afternoon, when he saved me, he never leave my side.

Every now and then he keeps on visiting me, he bring food when I'm too busy or tired to cook and give me a lift to work when my car is not working.

I gave him one last glance and decided to get some fresh air.

I suck at social gatherings.

The cool breeze of August hits my skin and I immediately hug myself. I take a small walk until a small gazebo caught my sight. My shoes are killing me and so is the party. But for Max, its worth it.

I take seat and look at the flowers surrounding the small gazebo. Lights are placed on its roof and pillars. The small sound of the slow song played inside the hall is still heard from here.

"I know you'll be here.. "

I froze.

It could not be possible.

He is not supposed to be here.

I turn and saw the face I've been dying to see since the last eight months. Still handsome as ever and never fails to make my knees go weak.

"Louis??... What ar-are you doing h-he-here?" I stuttered

Shit.. Why am I so nervous.?

This is it. I have always imagined this scene in my head. His standing a few feet away from me and asking me about everything. I never thought it would be this hard. You have moved on Eleanor. Right?

"The last time I checked this is a free country and I can go to this ball for I am invited. " he replied coolly. He takes a few steps forward and I step back but blocked by the small wall. Fuck.

"Yeah of course.. " I said "I think I better go, someone is waiting for me inside. Excuse me." I said and as I am about to walk past him he grab my wrist.

"El. Wait. I need to talk to you about something."