A Sudden Proposal (CH2)

I woke up by Hachi's barking sound. It got louder and louder until I can't take it anymore. I looked for him and finally found him in front of the door. I approached him and said " What's wrong boy?". He keep barking at the door. I was so suspicious and opened the door. As I opened it, I saw Prince Wilfred standing there. I suddenly close the door and looked at Hachi. Then the doorbell rang. I opened again the door and let Prince Wilfred enter my room. " What are you doing here in these early hour, Will ?" I asked.

He looked at me and sighed. " There's something I want to tell you" he said. Hachi and I looked at each other in confusion. I offer him to eat breakfast here in my apartment. I fried some egg and bacon for breakfast with an addition of orange juice. I served it on the table to make him help himself. But rather getting anything, he just stared down the food I've make. " What's wrong, is something bothering you ?" I asked. " Well, it's like I'm not use to this serving at home" he replied. " What are you some kind royalty that serves many food than the citizen of Philip Kingdom" I said. He looked down and clenched up his fist. " I don't mean that your taste is that bad, its like I kinda not precisely like that way here" I said and chuckled.

He stood up and leaned close to me. But to my surprise, his lips touched with mine so tenderly. I realized that he was kissing me and pushed him away. " What do you think you're doing ?!" I said. He turned to me and apologized " I'm sorry that I've done something strange to you. Is just I . . ." he said and came beside me. He kneeled down and bring out a ring. " Would you be my princess, Angel" he said those words as he looked at me in determination. I was speechless and was shocked that nobody proposed to me like that. " Are you really that serious, Wills. I mean we just met yesterday and yet you proposed to me the day after yesterday and you wouldn't consider that you don't know all about me " I said. " That's why I'm proposing to you today to get you know more than I've learned from your manager in the cafe " he said with determinate eyes.

" Would you accept me or not ?" he asked. I looked at him, surprised, unable to answer. I thought it for a while and finally replied. " Under some of my conditions, I'll accept you" I said. " What is it ?" he asked. " First, I'll have my responsibilities in continuing my dreams. Second, there's no rules regarding pets like my adorable Hachi here making a fuss when we're dating. Third, you can't hide anything from me. Tell the truth because I especially hate liars and traitors in my opinion and lastly, I won't really fall in love with you" I recommended. " Eh?" he said. " That's right I'll deal with you, if you manage to make me fall in love with you. Discard my fourth condition and I'll officially be your girlfriend or fiancee or your wife, or be officially yours forever " I demand.

He grinned and said " If that's the way you wanted, then I'll accept your challenge " . " This is my last game in life " I muttered. After we finished eating breakfast, I led him in my living room together with Hachi beside him. " I'm just gonna to take a bath and get changed before we go on our game and Hachi, be a good boy okay. Keep a sharp on him okay" I commanded and head straight upstairs. While I'm taking a bath, Prince Wilfred tried to touch Hachi but he doesn't want to. " What's wrong boy ?, do you feel the same as your master, do you" he said and sighed. " I don't blame you anyway but I thank you to be there for her and taking good care of her boy " he said. Hachi barked and got on Prince Wilfred's lap.

Prince Wilfed looked very pleased at Hachi and scratching his back. Hachi loves someone who scratch his back, his head and anywhere he is applicable to touch. I've heard them talking and couldn't help to ignore it and head downstairs. Prince Wilfred looked at me and smiled. Together we went outside together with Hachi to start our last game begin. We went to the park to enjoy the breeze there. Having Hachi walked at the park, makes him feel the same. We sat on the bench and stared the great view of the park. " It's so nice here, don't you think Will ?" I said.

He take a deep breath and exhaled. " You're right" he exclaimed. I chuckled.The blue sky wander all around the world makes me feel ease. The wind blowing between us and the sweet sounds if nature makes me feel happy and glad. Suddenly stood up and do some stretching then sighed. " Come on let's go back " he help stood me up and we head back to the apartment, holding hands.

This feeling is so strong but I don't how to pay it back to him. I feel comfortable when I'm with him and I don't feel alone when he's beside me (exception of Hachi). But there's something bugging me. A feeling of dismay and conflict. I don't know this feeling as it came to me the next day. . . . .