Chapter3 Halifax

We drove 40 miles till we crashed. Lavender had finally lost control and crashed into the sight that said northern Halifax 2 miles. 10 miles away in east Halifax. What, no how did they get away. The peacock said. Well they seem to have pretended to be street kids. Well if they have pretended to be street kids send the child snatchers. The peacock said. Show the snatchers there pictures so they will know the orphans and unwanted from John and Lavender. The peacock said. The maniacs have done there part and no the child snatchers will do there part and if necessary  hominid will do his part. 8 miles away. Hey Lavender where are we? We're in Halifax John. Finally I said. This is the calm side of town. It gets way rougher in the south and east side of town. She said. What about the west I said. Oh it is really bad over there. It is where the peacock a gang leader sends her victims. Lavender said. Hey a bus she said. Let's go. I don't know is said nervously. Come on John it will be fun. Fine I said. Immediately when we got on the bus we could tell something was wrong. There were four other kids in there that looked like us. They all had there mouths taped shut we have to go I said. We are going to go down to east Halifax for a little chat with the peacock. We ran for the door but the lady in the passenger seat got up and pointed a gun at us. Sit down. Like now. She said. We sat down. The next naughty child to stand up gets a black mark right here. She said tapping her forehead. She sat back down. The bus began to drive.  I turned to look out of the back window. A black car was following us. Lavender tapped my shoulder. We have to get out of here there crazy. She said. But how. I asked? She has a gun in her pocket. If you get it you can shoot the tire through the floor and we could get out. She said. After a hour the black car was still following us. I snuck up behind her seat. I hit her in the face and grabbed her gun. I immediately shot the floor and hit the tier. We spun out. I looked at the driver. He had a bump on his head and was passed out. Lavender stumbled as she tried to get to the door. I hit the brake witches slowed us down. The black car stopped behind us. The man pulled out the machine gun. I hunkered down but Lavender was out. I decided to follow her. The guy shot the car next to us. It exploded and we were thrown on the ground. Smoke blew all over. I heard lavender say get your hands off me. When the smoke cleared the man knocked me out.