Part 3

I quickly shifted back and grabbed for my clothes, only to notice that they were in shreds. I internally groaned as I tried to wrap what used to be my clothes, around my naked body. The only downside of being a werewolf was that my clothes would be ripped apart if I didn't remove them before I shifted.

I made my way through the forest and headed to the pack house to get ready for school. The sun was high in the sky which meant that it was about noon, and more than likely, I would be receiving my first detention ever for not going to the principal and 'skipping' class.

As I ran up the stairs of the pack house to head to my room, I saw that all the adults were starring at me weirdly. All the other teens and children were already at school. I shook it off and proceeded on my journey. it's not as if they've never seen a half naked teen before. We are werewolves for heaven's sake!

I rushed into my room, took out some clothes for school and went to bathe. After about 9 minutes, I strolled out of my bathroom. That was probably the fastest shower I've ever taken. I shrugged on my clothes and noticed that they were extremely bigger than usual. I then brushed my hair up into a pony tail. I didn't bother to look in the mirror as I was really late for school. I grabbed my keys and flew down the stairs.

Yes I actually flew. I was running so fast that my feet barely touched the ground. I flung the door open and frantically searched for my car. I ran around the whole pack house trying to find it but to no avail. I even used the damn alarm thingy (I don't know what it's called) to find it.

Then I remembered that I had ran home. Sometimes I wonder if I'm suffering from amnesia or some other shit.
*********************************************************************************************************

After my 6 minute journey to school, my muscles were tired. Sweat was rolling down my face like a heavy downpour of rain and my hair was all over the place.

I rushed to my classroom and flung the door open. As expected, everyone turned to me. Only this time it was different. They didn't look at me with pure hatred or disgust, which I thought they would seen as though I was sweaty and wet. Instead, they looked at me as if they had seen the most precious jewel that ever existed.

"Oookkaaayyy", I said to myself as I made my way to the back of the class. Not even the teacher had said a single word to me since I had arrived.
Why was everyone acting strange today?

I sat down and waited for about ten minutes for class to resume but everyone was still in their trance.

"OK everyone, snap out of it. I didn't come school almost close to the ending just so you all could stare at me". This little speech got them out of their trance.
The teacher cleared his troat and continued through the lesson.

I felt extremely weird because most of the students were still glancing at me one too many times. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat until I couldn't take it anymore.

I raised my hand and asked to be excused. I headed for the bathroom and went to look in the mirror. I looked at my clothes to see if there was anything wrong with it. Nope it seemed normal, but my body looked as if I was drowning in it. I guess the cardio and jogging was actually working. I made my way up the mirror. My skin was the same colour, my neck was only a bit narrower. Now my face was whole other thing. It was longer chubby and fat, my eyes were sparkling and my hair was longer and glowing. This caused me to let out a heart wrenching scream and soon the room turned black.

*********************************************************************************************************

I awoke to the smell of fresh urine. I jumped up off the floor only to hit my head on one of the sinks.

The memories of yesterday came flooding back and I recalled everything that took place. I wondered if it was all a dream. Looking in the mirror I went to justify my case, I gasped at my reflection. No wonder everyone was staring at me.

I had transformed from an ugly fat ass to somewhat a slim physique and I was no longer and ugly beast but quite beautiful.

Who said you can't loose weight in just a day?