31

Chloe's pov
Just to say this chapter will mainly be dialog

I ran over and punched stacie in the mouth I knew it was a drunken kiss and part of a game but it hurt and now I know how beca felt.
"You fucking bitch."
"Woah ginga calm it." This came from Amy and then I snapped.
"No you know what I won't calm it. I wanted to have a weekend away with my girlfriend and then all of you show up and then throw a party without even asking if you could then you get beca so drunk that she starts to pratically eat stacies face. Like what is up with that!" I scream. I could feel the tears building up but swore to myself not to cry in front of them. I knew I was being stupid but all I wanted was a weekend away with beca. Was that too much to ask.
"Chloe baby come on let's go."This was beca and then I regret my next move.
"No you know what don't.... don't touch me!" I then ran out the door leaving a bunch of jaw dropped girls behind. However as I ran outside of the house I saw jesse and tom with aubery. What had she done tom had a gun in his hand and it looked like they were trying to get aubery in the car "Hey what the fuck are you doing." I screamed. Tom then pointed the gun at me.
"Get in the car bitch."
"Chloe," this was aubery. I felt my breath start to go heavy.
"Don't worry bree it's going to be okay." Jesse grabbed aubery by her hair and threw her in the car. I got in willingly not wanting anything bad to happen. They then got in the car and started driving.
"I swear to god if you hurt either of us ill."
"You'll do what chloe who has the gun who has the power." I just looked up to the ceiling holding in my tears
Tonight couldn't get any worse. However aubery had tears running down her face.
"They're going to hurt us they're going to kill us."
"Shut up bitch!" Tom called to her.
"Let me out!"
"Aubery stop!" I shouted at her.
"Let me out."
"I said shut up bitch!"
"Let me out!" Then tom got the gun and shot aubery in the leg. She sent an ear piercing scream through the air.
"Dude shit you didn't need to do that." Jesse said.
"She wouldn't shut up." Jesse just smirked.
"We have to get her to a hospital." I said.
"And say what huh. That he just shot a girl in the leg. Not gunna happen. Me and tom are already on the run we got busted for our deus why do you think we were hiding in the cabins." All went quite.
"Please you can't let her die." They just laughed and Carried on driving. It has been about ten minutes auberys tears had quitened and she has her head on my lap I started to try and stop the bleeding in her leg.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm trying to stop her bleeding."
"Well don't sit the fuck down and be quiet."
"I'm not just going to let her die." Then jesse spoke up.
"I need to go a piss were going to pull over and your going to stay in this car with tom.if out know what's good for yah tom behave if you behave we'll take you to a hospital but you can't mention us or you're both dead." I held my breath and just nodded. Jesse got out the car and tom sat there in silence before turning around.
"Wanna have sex?"
"No." He then looked around
"Bitch take your fucking pants off."
"Please don't do this." He then got out his gun.
"Take your fucking pants off."
"Please don't do this please please."
"Do as I fucking say." I started to fumble with my jeans and then jesse came over.
"Dude what are you doing!" Tom just shrugged. "Tom I need to talk to you. " Tom got out the car and I hear whispers. "chloe get out the car. Now!" I did as I was told he then lifted aubery out and put her on the side of the road.
"Now tom shoot her." He said pointing at me I just stared to cry some more.
"Nah jesse I don't wanna do that."
"Just fucking do it." Whilst they were squabbling I found my chance and I got up and ran but seconds later..... BANG!