~4~

~Ryan's POV~

Beep...beep...beep...

Everything hurts. That was my first thought after the droning beep began to fill my ears. I felt like someone had lit me on fire and tried to kill the flames with gasoline...

I took in a breath of air and began to cough. The air had caught somewhere, making me choke. I gasped on my air for a moment after before I cracked open my eyes.

I was in, what I could immediately recognize as, a white hospital room. Oh fuck...what happened..?

"Ry!" I turned my head slightly to see Jack and Alex rising from some chairs next to me.

"Guys?.." I coughed again and let out a slight cry of pain. I tried to move my hand to cover my mouth, but it wouldn't move. It was too heavy. I turned my head again and saw my entire arm restricted by a white cast. I looked at what I could see from the rest of my body, that wasn't covered by a blanket, but couldn't see another casting... Damn did it hurt though...

"Holy shit you're okay!" Jack pushed his hands through his hair and let out a relieved sigh.

"Define okay?.." I asked weakly.

Jack was just walking in a small circle, his hands tangled in his hair, while Alex stood by my bed.

"Dude, we were all on our way and we saw it happen right in front of us..." There was a fear behind his eyes as he spoke.

"On our way?.." After I said it, I noticed their clothing. Alex was in an open blue suit with a purple tie to match his hair. Jack's matching suit jacket was sitting on the chair where he had been. His tie was red and loose around his neck.

"On our way..."

"To the venue." Alex said lowly.

My eyes grew wide. I could remember now. I looked around the room, but I was the only occupied bed.

"Where's Brendon?!" I asked, feeling panic in my chest. We were on our way. I could remember our conversation in the car before the bright lights overtook us.

~Tardis Noise into Flashback~

"C'mon, baby, let me fix it." Brendon laughed, sliding over in his seat and climbing onto my lap. I had been attempting to fix my tie, but to no avail. Brendon only had a simple snap together bow tie.

"We're in a moving vehicle!" I argued. Right as I said it, the car hit a bump, sending Brendon's head to bump against the roof.

He simply let out an "ow" and scooted further up on my lap.

"Yea, but we're not driving." He shrugged. He began looping my tie around in a way that didn't make sense to me, but got the job done. He smiled with accomplishment looking at his work before his eyes trailed up to mine.