chapter 11

"Lucia" I heard Christopher say as he was coming in, I tried to stop Jacob from kissing me but I couldn't. "Jacob get away from her" Christopher said as he pulled Jacob away from me and pushed him against the wall. "Christopher stop don't hurt him" I said "why so you could be with him ,kiss him what about me Lucia" he screamed. "I forgot you were coming over and it just happened but you started all this,you ruined everything"! I screamed while crying . he stopped pushing Jacob against the wall and came to me and put his hand on my face. " look I'm sorry but I was just jelous of you and Jacob and its true anyways so ,I think we should just forget all this" he said as he left. I guess this meant we were broken up even tho I wasn't sure "you should go Jacob" I said so he left and I just cried myself to sleep.
(Christmas morning)
"Yawn" I got out of bed and went outside, "merry Christmas" I said to all the girls as I saw them . I still was sad about the Christopher thing tho and I had forgotten to put the presents under our Christmas tree for everyone. So I went to grab them in my room and sneaked pass the girls to put them under the tree. "So what are we going to have for breakfast" I said "lets just go to Starbucks after opening presents" Alexa said. "Ok" I responded "BTW Jacob and hector are coming in a few" Alexa said "OK" I answered. Then I went to go change and put perfume,deodorant and makeup. I put on a black tank top and a leather jacket ,with jeans and boots. I put some foundation,mascara,eyeliner and lipstick. I braided my hair into a fish tale braid and then went outside Jacob and hector were already their. "Time for presents" Alexa said I gave mine first "here Jacob,hector,Alexa,stefany and Stephanie". They all took theirs they were happy of what I got them all " now mine" I said They all gave me the presents they had for me. From Jacob I got a necklace,from hector I got shoes,and from the girls I got perfumes and some clothes."BTW this was the gift Christopher wanted to give you" Jacob said ,he gave me this little box ,I opened it and saw a ring. It had my name on it I really liked it,I put it on "and here's the gift I had for him" I said as I gave it to Jacob. "And tell him I said thank you for the ring" I said , then everyone else got there presents from each others and it was time to go to starbucks. We all went outside to the car and hector drove, when we got there we ordered and then we headed back home. "We should have a party at my house today" I said "sure" they all responded, were gonna have to buy food, dessert,and paper plates,cups and plastic knifes,forks and spoons. "Ok lets go to the supermarket" hector said, so he drove there, when we were there we went inside the store and got all the things we needed. After buying everything we went home and started to prepare for the party. When we got home we all set up different things I had to set up the food. We had pizza bites,we had a tray with crackers ,cheese ,and ham, we also had chips,and for drinks sodas. Then they put plates, cups,forks,knifes,and spoons. Then we put up a sigh that says merry Christmas, we also had the cake ,"BTW Lucia can u go outside ,Christopher needs to talk to you" Alexa said. I went outside and there was Christopher "thanks for the shoes " he said "no problem and thanks for the ring" I said "no problem" he said. "So why are you here" I asked " I needed to talk to you" he said "OK what is it" I asked worried. "Look I know its been confusing but I've decided that we should break up so bye" he said as he left, I wanted to cry ,I wanted to scream ,he left slowly ,waving at me. I ran inside and just cried ,screamed "what happened" Alexa said worried "he broke up with me" I said sobbing,"omg I'm sorry" she said they all came nad hugged me. "Can we stay over to make sure you're OK" hector and Jacob said "you don't have to but sure" I said. They went outside and said "well be back were gonna grab some clothes for staying over", I nodded my head " OK" and they left. I was still crying ,I felt like if someone had stabbed me right through the heart and ripping it out. "I really liked Him and now its gone"! I screamed. They tried to calm me down ,the food had been set up and all ready but they wanted to make sure I was OK so they put everything away ,I told them not to but they denied it. I sat down on the couch ,with a blanket,tears drooping on it,minutes had passed by and I had calmed down a bit. "hey were back" hector and Jacob said ,hector sat next to me and he hugged me,tried to help me,he put my head on his chest and I kept crying."its OK" he said as he soothed me , then he kissed me on the forehead, then Jacob came and sat on my other side. He saw me crying and he felt so bad I could see it in his face,then he walked up to Alexa and asked "her today can I sleep with her,nothing will happen just so I can make sure she was OK" he asked. "Sure" she said I got off of Hector's chest and saw that it was 6:00, pm ,I went to my bedroom and just layed down but everyone followed me "can I just be alone please" I said. They left and I closed the door and I went to my bed and turned on the TV to distract myself. Then hector came I'm and so did Jacob "hey are you ok ima go sleep" hector said "BTW is it OK if I sleep with you" Jacob said " um sure". He came next to me and we just watched TV ,then we feel asleep....
(Guys thanks for reading my story ,I hope you like this chapter Xo)please add this to your libary and please check out alexaguifarro story)