chapter 25

(Honeymoon)
When the wedding ended we headed to our house to pack for our honeymoon tomorrow Sunday April 16 we are going to punta cana which is in domenicin republic. Our hotel is the riu bambu hotel. When I got home I took off my dress and showered after that when I was ready I started packing we were going to be there for 5 days. I took out my suitcase and started packing my underwear I packed as much underwear as I needed ,then I packed clothes. Tommorow for leaving to punta cana I was going to put shorts ,a shirt and sandals . then I packed for the rest of the days, I also packed like 5 pairs of shoes and all my hair,makeup and perfumes lotions \ girl stuff. Since me And Jacob were going on our honeymoon tomorrow the girls are gonna take care of jaslyn and my dad sometimes too. When we had finished packing we went to sleep and put an alarm for 5:00 am for the airport my dad is taking us . right now jaslyn is sleeping tomorrow ,before I Leave I'm going to explain everything about jaslyn to the girls ,my dad already know
(Next day)
"Beep,beep,beep" the alarm went off we woke up and went to go get breakfast fast so we could hurry to the airport . my dad was coming in a few minutes and after breakfast we waited with our suitcases all packed up. I went to go say goodbye to jaslyn and explain to the girls about her routine , then I went outside because my dad was alreday here. We went to his car and then he took us to the airport.
(Skip time)
We arrived at punta cana and we had to get passed the airport ,the papers,passports,luggage and after we did there was a bus that would take us to our hotel. When we were already we went to that bus and in about an hour we were at the hotel ,it was beautiful. It had 4 pools the beach right there,restaurants and little buffets ,a drinking place it was just amazing. We went to check in and get our hotel room ,it was room 110 ,in the second building . there were like 5 separate building we were in building 2. We went to our room and started to unpack so we could go to the pool and the beach . when we finally finished unpacking I put my bikini on and Jacob changed too and then we went to the pool. I got a bag and put my wallet ,Jacobs wallet,some sunblock , and sunglasses. We went to the pool and got 2 seats for us I put my stuff down and took off my dress that was on top off my bikini. I put some sunblock and went to one of the pools the biggest one,Jacob then followed and there was a little bar like in the pool. Since Im 19 and can't drink I got,ice filled with cherry juice I forgot what its called. Then we just relaxed for a while and we went to the buffet to get some food. After we finished we went to the beach for a while ,and then to the other pool. At 8:00 pm we went to our hotel room to shower ,Jacob showered with me ,kinda weird but were married and had a baby its nothing. Then when we finished we got dressed I put on a black dress and some heels and straightened my hair after blow drying it since I washed it. Jacob had some jeans a shirt from u.s polo and his hair in a ponytale like always since he has girl hair but it looks good on him. Then we went to a restaurant and after that we went to see a show they had close by the pools .
(Day 2)
I woke up at ,8:30 and today we were going on a trip to a private island close by. I had gone to that island when I was smaller and came when my mom was still alive , I was only two so I don't remember much. So we got up and went to the bathroom to do our stuff and then we changed, I out on my bikini and some shorts and a crop top on top. Jacob just wore a shirt and his beach shorts . then we got a bag with our supplies for the private beach island and I got my phone,wallet,sunglasses and we headed out the door. We went to get breakfast at our hotel because it had a little buffet,I got some french toast,eggs,bacon,sausage and some lemonade. After breakfast we had to wait for a bus to take us to a beach where there would be a launch and it would take us to another big boat and then another launch and finally the private island . it was really long but worth it ,so we went to go wait for the bus and then it came in like 30 min. The bus ride was like an hour and a half i spent the whole time on my phone, then we got to a beach and got onto the launch . after the launch we went to a big boat ,we had to take off our shoes in order to go there,we passed from the launch to the boat. The boat ride was 2 hours,they had drinks and there was a part of the boat that was like an amaca and you could relax there. After that we went to another launch and then it took us to the private island. It was just a beach and there was a part with food, drinks and people were selling jewerly which I bought a pair of earnings. They were also doing messages and braids of their style . so we got a seat and then we went off to the beach ,it was beautiful and relaxing. We were there for like 5 hours , then Jacob went to get us some food ,which was before we left . I got some fruits and then it was Dominican food, it was Hispanic food there was rice,meat ,and other things. I didn't get much but Jacob did he eats so much, I also got a piña colada without alcohol obviously, me and Jacob shared it. Then we just went on the launch all the way back because it was faster , in the middle we stopped at this shallow water that was super clear. We were able to get off there for a while and found a starfish it was orange and white. Then we went back and got where the bus was waiting. The bus took us back to our hotel and when we got there we showered and then went to a restaurant . I was wearing some white jeans with a red,purple,pink kind of top it was a weird color,it was pretty and some white high heels . After eating we went for a walk around the beach it was really relaxing and nice with the breeze. There were some little stores in our hotel and I got a purse for like the beach and it said punta cana all over it. We went back to our room and slept .
(Day 3,4,5)
We woke up around 8:00 something or 9:00 most of the time ,then we get breakfast and go to the pool and then the beach . there were actually 4 pools ,the one with the seats in the pool,the one with the bar ,a little kids pool also like a water park,and then another one. We would get lunch which was our buffet ,I'm pretty sure I gained like 10 pounds at least in this trip. On day 4 we were walking on the beach and then Jacob saw one of his old friends from middle school ,his name was Sebastian . then I remembered him he use to be fat and ugly and super annoying , he was with his girlfriend and he was skinny,and he looked better and he seemed nice. He remembered me and have me a big hug , we talked for a while and he was so happy for Jacob and us when he found out we are married and had a baby girl named jaslyn. Then in the night we would shower which my hair was pretty bad ,and go to a restaurant . after those days on April 21 we went home.
(Thanks for reading this chapter ,I hope it's good and you guys enjoy it , I took a little long to write it but here it is. I don't know when I'll do or what I'll do for chapter 26 but it will be published soon. Xo❤)