Ice Queen

lmao Prince Bubba looks like princess peach in this photo^^
-------

As you was walking around a flower field, thunder and lighting begin to slash through the air. This alarmed you, it was just sunny a second ago.

A lady with long white hair and big blue dress came down from the sky.

You back away slightly, stepping on some pretty dandelions.

She doesn't attack you, Thank god.

"Y/n? Queen of the fairies?" Her voice raspy and heavy.

you nod, not wanting to get too involved. You trusted people too easily which make you block people out. you haven't spoke to someone in months, which is quite boring.

"I have a request! if you finish this deed I will reward you." she says.

"w-what kind of request?" you say quietly.

"you're the queen of fairies, I need you to attack and kill Prince Gumball. you know him don't you?" she says her eyes showing no emotion.

you nod again. she wants you to kill someone? doesn't she know fairies don't kill? they don't do something people should be afraid of!

"w-w-what do I g-get?" you say rubbing your arm.

"your brother back." your face lightens up.

"Wyatt?" you say your eyes full of wonder.

"of course dear. or if you wish for something else-"  you cut her off.

"I'll do it." you say spreading your wings out.

"goody!" she says smiling evilly, flashing away lighting speed.

you look up at the sky.

"I'm sorry fairies for what I'm about to do. but it needs to be done." you say sighing.

You jump up, you wings catching flight and start heading to the Prince's castle.

You do some flips and spread your arms out. you don't fly often, you try to keep yourself down low and away from conflict. Don't get yourself wrong, you wouldn't kill a fly but if it's for Wyatt. your older brother who was taken away from you when you were 8, you'd do anything.

You see the castle in the distance and pick up speed. you lightly fall down on top of the castle, trying to be as quick as possible but also as quiet. 

You jump down to a window cill, peeking in. You see Prince Gumball with a girl and a boy, and the boy is floating. you look around and see Apple Leaves, your allergies start to kick in and your sneezing like crazy.

You hear a boy with a deep voice say,

"dude, why is there a girl on your window cill?"

"I don't even know her... I'll ask who she is."

you barley have anytime to react because your too busy coughing and sneezing. You hear the window open and a higher pitched voice say bless you.

"thanks." you say shaking. you didn't know if he was going to attack you, I mean you were some random girl on his window cill.

"come in! come in!" he says moving out of the way so you can get in.

Maybe if i get closer to him I'll have a better chance of killing him...

you step in and look around.

"nice place." you say.

he grabs your hand and kisses it.

"thank you my lady. what is a pretty girl like you doing on my window cill?"  you see the other two people watching behind him.

"just...ya know...bumped into your castle..and thought I would take a peek...?" it ended up more like a question than an explanation.

"anyone is welcome to my castle! I'd like you to meet my friends! I mean..er...friend and her friend." he says leading me over to them.

"hello." you smile and wave a little.

"hi! I'm Fionna! and this is Cake!" she pulls a cat out of her hat.

"hi cake, Fionna. I'm y/n..."

"I'm Marshall. bet you already know me." the other boys says floating.

'cocky bastard..'

"hey, and for the record, I didn't know you until now." you say putting your hands behind you.

he smirks at your reply.

"what are you smirking about?" you half yell.

"whoah girl got heat. I like it." he says putting his hands behind his head.

you cross your arms.

"for a fact, I do not have heat." you say rolling your eyes.

"and attitude. I like that." he says flashing a grin showing his sharp teeth.

'something tells me I will ny get along with him..'

-----
bum Dom toss
idk gotta zayn