Marshall Lee

dude taking hot baths make me uncomfortable idk why

------

ever since you told Gumball the truth, you haven't spoke. here you are. alone. sitting on a flower field. picking flowers and regretting life.

you hummed quietly to yourself. playing with your h/c locks.

"you should sing more often." a deep voice says behind you.

you turn and come face to face with...

"Marshall Lee?" you say looking up to him.

"in the flesh." he says floating.

"by the way, I wasn't singing. I was humming." you say standing up.

"whatever. what's up with your face? you look sad. it's depressing being around you." he says crossing his arms.

"I should punch you for saying that but I won't. violence is never the answer." you say putting your back to him.

"what's wrong? why aren't you being sassy?" you give him the evil eye.

"so you're saying he didn't tell you?" you say pushing some hair behind your ear.

"no...?" he says questioning.

"ugh. well pretty much I was sent to kill him and couldn't do it." you say sighing, disappointed in yourself.

"who?" he asks.

"Gumball...." you sigh.

"that's pretty cool." he says putting his feet down, stepping on some flowers in the process. 

"no! he has been the nicest to me and I was a complete dick to him." he laughs a little.

"you said dick...hehe." he says trying to hold back laughter.

"oh grow up." you say slamming a flower down on the ground.

"what did that flower do to you?" he asks watching you intently.

"gave me oxygen so I can live." you say stomping away.

"wait wait wait, so you're mad that you didn't kill Gumball?" he asks running up next to you.

"no. I'm mad at myself. I never realized how nice he is." you say continuing to walk.

"that's guy is a complete freak. he loves chemistry. and he bakes! nothing manly about that." he says trying to stay near to you.

"why couldn't I just be sent to kill you.." you mumble hoping he didn't hear.

"I'm at least 1,000 years old and son of a demon. no chance for you to kill me." he says smirking.

you sigh slowly dropping your head low.

"yo do you have a thing for me?" he asks raising an eyebrow.

"where did you get such a horrible conclusion?" you say looking up to him.

"I mean, every girl got a thing for me."

"I'm not like other girls." you say walking away the other direction trying to get away from him.

"I like you in particular..." he says softly and flys off into the sunset.