Chapter 1

Tori's P.O.V

He leaned in and connected his lips-

"Tori!" Ugh...

"Yes, mom?"

"It's time to go to the airport, honey."

"Alright."
I was in the middle of reading a fanfic based on 5SOS guitarist Michael Clifford. That was until I was interrupted by my mother. Today, my family and I are moving to Australia. I know right, how lucky am I, getting to be able to move to my idols' country. I'll even be in Sydney. I can't wait!

I went down stairs to my mom and dad getting the stuff into the moving trucks to be flown or shipped to our new home. My father had gotten a promotion opportunity in Australia and he took it. It would be November 19th by the time we get there and yes, it would be the day before Michael's 20th birthday. How ironic, right? I am 18 years old so I don't have to worry about Uni 'til June of 2016. What I also don't have to worry about is making friends because I have some Internet friends from the 5SOS fam the live there, of course.

I grabbed my luggage and put it in the cat along with my parents' luggages. I got into the back seat and went ahead and got my charger for my Samsung Galaxy out of my carry-on. I plugged my phone into the charger and let my phone rest from my extensive reading. When my parents got into the car, my dad started the car and was on the road to the airport before I knew what was going on. Australia, here I come!

□■□■□

We all got out of the rental car that my parents purchased so we could have a car to drive until our cars come to the country. I looked at the beautiful, two story house that sat in front of me. I was distracted from my thoughts due to a girl screaming my name.

"TORI?!?!"

"MAKAYLA?!?!"

Makayla is one of the girls in the fam that lived in Australia. She was also 18.

"You live here now?!" She asked.

"Yea, are you one of my neighbors?"

"Unfortunately, no but I live a few blocks down the road though."

"Oh ok. That's cool. Well, I got to go unpack some for tonight. Maybe, we can hang out tomorrow night for Michael's borthday?" I asked.

"Yea! That would be amazing, gives us an excuse to go to a club, am I right?"

"You know it! So see you tomorrow at, say, 5 pm?"

"Yep, see ya!"

Hopefully, Michael's birthday will give me luck to find some one...

*******************

Aye people! This is the first chapter of my Michael Clifford fanfic. If you read my Jack Gilinsky fanfic, then you know how my grammar is and that I am sorry that I couldn't finish it. But I'm writing this one to redeem myself and it will be more planned out so yea enjoy:)