Chapter 1- Trying to Heal

*Lena's Pov*

Its been one long year since King died & I'm still in pain..hurting. Every and anything you can think of.
Jordan is now 2 & Mya & Q's baby boy Kail is 1.
Aaliyah & Lexi are still together as well & doing great.

"Baby. Put on your slides we need to run to the store" I said smacking Jordan's little butt softly telling him to go.

"Tay(okay) mommy" He said going to get them & grabbing his toy.

I locked the door of my big home by myself & walked to King's Ferrari.

"Mommy can I get new toy?"

"Yes baby. Be good & when we're done shopping we can go pick one out kay?" I said kissing him & buckling him up.

I backed out the drive way, opening the gate.

"Ooh. The mail" I hopped out & checked it & it was a paper that said 91013 (In Atlanta Lesbian it said 91014 but it wouldn't let me correct it. 91013 is the correct date.).
"What the fuck?" I said quietly.
"That's me & King's anniversary date."

"Hello?" I said getting back in the car.

"Girl when are you gonna come get Kail. "

"Why can't your lazy ass bring him Mya?"

"I will since you wanna be all stuck up about it."

"Ain't nobody being stuck up Mya." I said putting on my turn signals merging into Atlanta traffic. "You know how I-"

"I know Lena. I'm sorry."
"But since you brought it up. Everybody is coming to stay with y'all tonight.. you know..keep you company every other weekend."

"I know. Same ole' routine."

"Lena" She sighed

"I'm at the store.. I'll see you later. " I hung up with no hesitation & walked into Walmart.

**

"Okay we got the meat, dairy products, cereal, seasoning, drinks, fruit, bottled water, bread, washing powders,bleach, ammonia, body wash, ..annnnd junk food." I said smiling at my beautiful baby.

"Yaay." He clapped.

"Let's go find a toy since you been good in the store."

He took off around the corner & he bumped into somebody & they turned around & he looked up.

"DADDY!!"

OH GOD...oh my God. Kylie?
I turned the corner & my heart dropped. It wasn't her.

"I'm so sorry...you just look like his other mom" I said to the stud who looks like King. She had a tattoo under her eye & her eyes were a little darker green than King's.
I know some of y'all thinking how do Jordan know what King look like if she died before his birthday.
Well I started showing him pictures of her when he turned 1 a little after she died..then it came around again & she's been dead for a year, then he turned 2 (it may take some people forever to get what I'm talking about here but you'll figure it out eventually)

"Oh your good" She said smiling at me.

"Jordan you cannot be running like that! Do you hear me baby?!"

"Yes mawmmy"

"Now go pick out a toy."

"Hey uh..I'm Aj..you are?"

"I'm Lena" I said looking over her shoulder at Jordan.

"So..um. where's his dad?"

"She died last year..."