Chapter 5- What do I do?

(Kency in the photo)
*Not proof read*
Lena's POV

I just couldn't. I can't feel anything. My whole body went numb.

"King!!?" I yelled at her.

"What are you doing? why are you here!?"

I cried and I started hitting her. She left me with a baby. A baby to take care of all by myself. She left me pregnant. How could she? I loved the fuck outta her but damn how much could a bitch take? I was in pain emotionally and physically. My heart was hurting, ripped, sore, everything you could think of. My body was sore from laying down all day crying. It hurt when they had to remove my baby's body out of me. They weren't killing her, they were killing me. She was already dead, they just had to clean her out of my stomach. It felt like they took my soul when they took her. I got sick thinking about all the things that I went through while King was no where to be found.

"Baby? I'm sorry. Come here. Please." King said looking at me. Everyone was looking at me and I felt the room spinning. I ran out and Hediya chased me.

"Lena you okay?"

"No. No I'm not. King is supposed to be dead."

Mya and Aaliyah came running out and so did King them. I was pissed, sad, and happy all at the same time. I saw a black car and two females get out. It was a mixed girl and a black girl; they had on some sweatpants and they looked like they came to fight.

"Really Hediya???" The mixed girl said as she looked at me.

"You really rolling thot ass bitches around in my Mercedes?" All I could think was: WHAT A FUCKING NIGHT.

"Thot? Bitch who you calling a thot? You better watch who the fuck you talking to before you get dealt with you ole dusty looking hoe." I was already pissed so I was waiting to beat somebody's ass.

"Really Heather?"

"Hediya you had your friends in this shit? You have a whole bitch behind my back?" I asked yelling.

"Lena I'm sorry but we didn't know about her still being with Heather. She told us they broke up." They said looking serious.

"THIS IS MY FUCKING CAR HEATHER!!! MY SHIT! I BOUGHT THIS MUTHAFUCKA'!"

My gay friend named Kency interrupted all of this.

"Look. I just came to have fun and get fucked up, and what do I get? A muthafuckin' lesbian brawl. I'm out. Call me later baby" He said as he kissed my cheek.

"Okay."

"Look Hediya. Don't you ever in your life call me again or come near me, because I will shoot yo ass."

"Baby wait!" She grabbed my arm and Lexi, King and Q all stepped to her.

"Aye man if you put yo fucking hands on her again we gone have a real problem out this bitch."

Her friends came to them and they were all about to throw down.

"Baby y'all lets go." Mya told Q.

They all walked to their cars and I hopped in mine. King came knocking on my window. I was crying and I rolled it down.

"What do you want Kylie?" I looked her into her eyes. I saw that she was sorry and that she was in pain too. I wasn't going to be easy to get back though. She has to work.

"Can we talk? Please Lena. I love you."

"No. I do-"

"Baby come onnnn"