Go Braid Her Hair

(A.N. - Hello ! I'm doing Heathers musical one shots cause no has ! Anyway , I'm gonna try and use some of the song lyrics from the musical ! Also sometimes JD will be alive . So enjoy and sorry for the short chapter but I thought It would be a good idea to get the ball rolling with !  ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️WARNING THIS BOOK CONTAINS SEXUAL SITUATIONS, ALCOHOL, CURSING AND SUICIDE ‼️‼️‼️🔱🔱 )

Veronica walked down the halls of Westerburg High . The smell of smoke gone from all the students noses . Veronica could still smell the scent of JD's bomb.

Veronica knew who killed Heather Chandler
Veronica knew who killed Ram Sweeney and Kurt Kelly .
Veronica knew who made the bomb .

But what she didn't know was why. Why would he think he had to save the world .

"Veronica are you alright ?" Martha asked . "Huh ? Yeah I'm fine " "Maybe you should go see Ms. Fleming " "I'm fine Martha really " "But your boyfriend killed himself. I think you should see her "

"Martha I'm fine " "Really Veronica " "Martha for the millionth time ! I'm fine ! He's gone ! He killed himself ! There's nothing you or I could do that could bring him back ! So just drop it !" Veronica said . Her hot tears on the edge of falling on her face .

She slammed her locker and walked off to home room.

"Heather your sitting in my seat " Veronica said . Her old jean jacket on her shoulders .

Heather Duke chuckled and threw her nail file to the floor . "Who said we had assigned seats ?" "I don't know the teacher !" "Oh ! Look ! Veronica's gonna cry !" "Why do you have to be such a mega bitch ! Look how about you get your skirt out of your ass and leave me alone !"

"How about you get a decent boyfriend not some idiot who kills himself ! Just another loser trying to be just like a popular kid !"

"Class take your seats ! Today we'll be talking about the great newsboys strike of 1898 !"

"what ? Are you gonna take a seat ? Dead girl walking ?" Heather Duke said laughing .

"Ms. Swayer please take your seat !" The teacher said .

Veronica looked back at the evil smirk on Heather's face .

"CAUSE EVIL FUCKS ! LIKE THEM ! " Veronica could hear JD's voice screaming at her .

Veronica took her hand and slapped Heather Duke straight across the face . Knocking the green off her outfit in the process .

"Ms. Sawyer ! Principals Ofdice now !" The teacher said .

Veronica took the cigarette from Heathers purse and took the match from behind her ear . She struck the match by moving it quickly across Heather Dukes table to light the but.

"Ms . Swayer ! Put that out !" "Why ?" She said .

Veronica ran out of the class and the building . In fact she ran out of the school .

Veronica ran to the cemetery.

JASON DEAN
LOVING SON , BOYFRIEND, COUSIN

"You ! Why did you have to do this to me ? Why did you have to come into my life ! Why did you give her drano ? Why did you tell me they were Ich Luge bullets ? Why did you get that bitch Duke to make a god damn petition? Why ! What did the world ever do ?" She said kicking the tombstone .

"Veronica ?" "Heather " she said turning to the petite little yellow Heather . "You guys killed Heather , Kurt and Ram ? You made a petition to blow up the school ?" She asked . "No ! JD did . He gave her the drano , he shot them all I did was standby and be sucked into his web of lies "

"Veronica , " "Yes ?" "Can you promise me you won't kill me " "Heather I swear to god id never kill you . Now Heather Duke that's a different story " "I can't blame you on that one "

"Come on let's get out of her Veronica and get you a tub of ice cream and some movies . Ooh ! How about The Outsiders ?" "I'd like that , can we invite Martha ?" "Of course !" "You know Heather she's really good at braiding hair " "Really ?!" Heather said sounding hopeful .

They walked off to Heathers car and drove off to Veronica's house .