Fire and Ice (Fan fiction of Firestarter) by Jasmine L Jones10. The Preface

Prologue:Three months later Charlie discovers that she has an older sister named Bella that has powers which allows her to shoot ice balls and freeze people if they try to kill her or if she's in danger and The Shop which is the government secret agency is searching for them to control them And use them as a new weapon or maybe destroy them.

Information

Name: Bella Marie McGee

Power: to shoot ice balls and freeze people with just one glance.

Bio: She is Charlie's older sister she's 19 years old she can be as stubborn as her sister, she's smart and intelligent like her sister and strong like her sister and nice and friendly,and hates it when people keep using the same words in every sentences, her favorite color is purple and blue. Their dads name is Andrew McGee goes by Andy their moms name is Vicky Tomlinson McGee.

Appearance: She looks just like her sister only she has brown dark long hair, like her father. that sparkles when she's outside,Charlie has blonde hair and her sister has blue eyes like her mother,Charlie has blue eyes like her mother too, but only look better than Charlie and her mother. She's immensely beautiful having facial features of her father, high cheekbones, perfect eyebrows, straight nose, strong jawline and full lips and Charlie has pyrokinesis which is the ability to create and control fire and her older sister Bella has cyrokinesis which is the ability to create and control ice.

This is my first time writing a book so please vote for my book or write nice comments about the book thank you I hope you like it, and I don't own the characters.

And I will update more chapters soon.