Epilogue: Simon

3 months later, it was June, my birthday had just past a month ago.

Charlie's Pov

Bella your belly looks like it's going to pop.

Well thanks for the comment sis.

I'm sorry its just your belly is big.

I know right.

Hi baby, Harry says

Hi, they started kissing.

Please get a room, I said it like I was going to throw up.

Hey Charlie I'am so sorry that I hurt you, but I didn't know you had a crush on me we didn't mean to hurt you, will you forgive me?

Yeah, it's over so why not

Ok so we are friends right?

Friends, I smiled we shook hands, then Harry kissed her belly.

Awwwww that's so sweet, I said.

Oh Charlie.

What?

There's an old friend of mines that's coming over today he's Brazilian, I forgot to tell you

Well ok then, I looked awkwardly, the door bell ring.

Oh that must be him right now.

Bella opened the door it was a guy standing there, he had muscles and he had dark brown hair, he looked about 6'2 inches and he was so hottt, hotter than Harry he looked way better than Harry and he had abs too its like uhhh wow, his hot blue eyes were to die for, he looked at me and said.

Hi, he looked at me.

Hi, I was thinking to my self like I'am such a dork, he kept on starring at me like he was amazed. Then he walked over to me.

Your really pretty.

Me, thank you, my heart was beating fast I was so nervous.

Well my name is Simon

Your hot........ I mean my name is Charlie sorry.

It's ok (he laughed)

Well Charlie he's an old friend of mine I already told you that sorry, he's coming to live with us for a little bit until his father gets back.

Great! I said out loud...... I mean..... okay I'am going to my room I ran fast, uhhhh I'am such a dork, I said to myself walking away from him.