Chaptet 9 The Shop has Bella and Harry

Charlie's Pov

Um I'am cool now I think I need to go back to the house before Bella goes crazy.

"Bella" Hello, the door was open hmmm that's wired, where is she, the phone ranged.

Hello.

Charlie!

Bella where are you?

At The Shop's house.

Wait they got you? What about Harry?

They got him to?

Yes.

Wait how come they let you call?

Give me that phone, the phone was cracking up,then I heard a strange voice it was a man.

Listen here Charlie.

Who are? what do you want, let my sister and Harry go.

I'm afraid I can't Charlie, where gonna find you too so watch your back.

Who ever this is, he cut me off.

You listen here when we find you, your going to pay.

What did I ever do to you?

Listen here you little bastard if you don't turn yourself in we are going to kill your sister and her boyfriend.

You can't kill them, plus you all are trying to use us as a new weapon.

Good thinking kid where gonna find you.

Wait who are you?

Rainbird's younger brother Mark, then the phone hung up.

Rainbird that's the one that shot me and my dad then brought us to The Shop. Back then he had a patch on his left eye and tricked me like he was the good guy and killed my daddy so I burned him up, no wonder he said I am going to pay for killing his brother.

I have to save my sister I have to........ Then it hit me, there not gonna kill my sister because they want to use me and her as a weapon but they have to catch me first.

Bella's Pov

Where's Harry? What are you doing to him?

Just calm down he's in the other room.

Well I wanna see him got damn it.

Just behave yourself.

Don't tell me what to do, then I hit him so hard and took the keys from him, then I unlock the door and started running.

She's getting away. The man said.

I have to get out of here. Then somebody grabbed me and stuck a needle in my neck.

Owwwww.

Shhhhhh don't worry.

Then I passed out.

Harry's Pov

I yawned then I woke up and said Bella.

Don't worry.

Where am I at?

The Shop, the man smiled.

Wait a minute is this what she was talking about y'all trying to get them two, and use then as a weapon and control them and study them.

Yes, then he smiled again.

Where is she? Where's Bella.

She's alright.

But where is she?

I can't tell you that Mr.

Just let me go and Bella.

I'am afraid we can't do that.

What are y'all going to do with me? kill me?

No silly head, he laughed.

Then what?

We're going to put this chemical inside you, you will have powers that will allow you to read minds and have speed.

You can go to hell.

I'am telling you she's alright.

Guys get him.

Let me go don't put that in me noooo.

Then the needle went in his arm, and he passed out.