Chapter 2 Memories

Charlie's pov

Oh no I remember that day when I was nine years old,I got mad at my mother,then I set her hands on fire she had oven mitts on her hands thank goodness then I said,I'm sorry mommy I didn't mean it,then my dad said,

Well you did it you hurt your mother then I said,

I'm sorry mommy.

It's fine is alright Charlie,mom said then dad started walking over towards me then he pulled me and said,

Charlie you've got to learn how to control this thing because its a bad thing you understand me a bad thing,then mom said,

Leave her alone its alright, I walked over to her and hugged her and said,

I'm sorry, My dad went to the telephone and said,

Hello.

Who was that, did they hang up again mom said.

Whoever it was,

You know who they are they wanna make sure were staying right here.

Then she cried,we all hugged each other. Then I woke up I did not wanna see that again when The Shop called our house that day to make sure we were staying right where we are,at our house. I was really sweating, I think I needed to go and take a shower right now and get out of this hotel before you know who shows up,The Shop. I can't stand The Shop why can't they just leave me alone? I haven't done any harm to anyone, I never try to hurt someone on purpose,I just want them to leave me alone. I was getting red now,I better just take that shower and stop worrying about The Shop and get the hell out of this place.

I was shivering! the water was too cold I got out the shower then put my clothes back on I got my bag and went out of the room,locked the door and went to the elevator then gave the guy the keys then I saw The Shop. Oh no I have got to get out of this hotel now. I started running as fast as I could so they wouldn't see me.

Have you seen this girl around here, they showed a picture of me,

I don't think so, the guy said,

Oh come on she had to be in here some how,plus she needed a place to stay.

Well I'm sorry but I haven't seen this girl anywhere.

Well thanks for your help.

Your welcome.

The phone was ranging in my coat pocket, hello

Hey I think I see her right now.

Ok we'll meet you there right now ok bye. Lets go people they said they found her.

Ok I can do this I can out run The Shop I was saying to myself,or I could just set them on fire like that one time when I set The Shop's cars on fire at the Manders farm,or when I escaped from The Shop place and set there house on fire and set the people on fire when they kept shooting at me and I was blocking there bullets.They were in my way of getting to the house to destroy it so they could not use an experiment on me or anybody else again cause my dad told me you let them know that this is a war Charlie.

There she is, I can do something to her that will make her stop running I'm going to throw rocks at her.

Boy are you crazy if you do that then she will set you on fire then you will be burned up, I'll bet that you will not throw them after I told you that.

Watch me, litte girl you better stop running,

Owwww that hurt did he just throw a rock at me oh no he will not throw another rock at m..... Owwww ok that's it you little bastard.

Ahhhhhh! My hand is on fire, that litte brat.

I told you.

Pour water on my hand hurry!.

Haha that will teach him a lesson to throw rocks at me again. I gotta find another shortcut, ok there I found one,I went into this dark alley started running then I fell . Owwwww that hurt, come on Charlie I said to myself get up I can do this and so I did.

Dang I lost her.

It's alright let's hurry up and find her quick before we loose her again.

Ok let's move.

Dang excuse you, it was a girl she was taller than me I looked up at her and she looked exactly like me but with brown long hair I have blonde hair and she had my dads hair color too and my exact same eye color like mines and my mom,that was creepy.

Well I'm so s...... Wait a minute are you Charlie McGee?

Yeah, Wait a minute how on earth do you know my name?

Because I'm your older sister.

Wait, no your not I was the only child in the family.

No you weren't I left when you where born, my dad is Andy and my mom is Vicky.

Wait how come they never told me about you at all?

I don't know why, probably they didn't won't you to know about an older sister having powers too and we would be a big problem, yeah I can shot ice balls or freeze people.

Wait y......

Will you stop saying wait all the time.

Ok then! But that's really cool that you can do that I'll bet it's not hard to control it.

Kind of its not easy but it'll come along.

I can't believe I got an older sister, what's your name any way big sis?

Bella, Little sis.

I just can't believe it, Hey we could be a team big sis and take over The Shop.

Now wait a minute Charlie, we might have to,or we could just keep running.

No I'm tired of them trying to get us, they want to use us as a new weapon, it's time to fight back Bella.

I'm tired too Charlie but that's not right for them to keep coming after us either,and it's not right to end their lives like that either.

You sound just like our dad.

Now come,we have got to find us a place to sleep.

But wait I'm starving please let's get some food now.

Ok lil sis lets go.