Friends?

Jaime's POV//
When i seen vanessa i just instantly new she was for me.
But how can i get her to be mine.?

Vanessa pov//
Tuesday same as always i pick my outfit. (Picture above) i like wearing matching outfits to school. Anyways i ran downstair i was running late. So i didn't even get to put on my shoes. My stepmom took me to school. I ran in my classroom and everybody was already there. I went to my seat and put on my shoes. Jaime was starting at me and i said " WHAT" he turned to the frong and said " nothing" kinda nervous. Then i said sorry and i started laughing 😂 when school was over i saw jaime and i asked him if he wanted to go eat at in n out. And he said ya. We walked to in n out and ordered our food. We sat down in a little booth and waited for them to call our number. When they called it jaime went to go get it. We ate and talked about life. When we were done. We walked back to the house. Since my mom gets out until 10 i told him if we wanted to come to my house. Me and jaime started to get really close. I took him to my room so we can watch tv.

Jaime POV// vanessa asked me if i wanted to go to in n out with her. Well of course i said "yes" im actually started to get fellings for her. Im going to ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend.

Vanessa POV// jaime need to ask me something. I was kinda nervous. He asked me " what are we" I replied " really good friends" his smile turned into a frown. He told me " i have to go" i said " no jaime don't leave" he left and slammed the door. He was running but not to his house.. He was running to an park.. A lonely park. I catched up to him. I was catching my breath. I grabbed him by the wrist and he said " what do you want?" Then i said " nvm bye" after that he said " fine" i ran home. But it started raining. Tears were running down my face. It was 9. I decided to go to sleep.