New kid?!?

The next morning we had to wake up for school jaime went to go put on his clothes. After that was done, we left walking. Once we got to school we went to our 1st period. There was a new kid that was kinda cute. The teacher told him to switch seats with jaime. So he sat next to me and jaime sat in the back left. I said " hi " and i got to work." We had a little free time but we had to stay in our seats. He was making laugh because he was telling stories about himself. His name was Sebastian. But i called him Sebas. He took out his phone and tried taking pictures. But I covered my face. I seen jaime and he was jealous. Sebas gave me a kiss on the cheek. And i seen that jaime left. I told Sebas that i was gonna go use the bathroom. I cached up to jaime. I said " whats wrong" he said " why did you let him kiss your cheek" he got mad and we argued. I said " you know what it's over, I hate you jaime, don't ever talk to me. To me your DEAD." I left back to class not knowing i was crying. Seba's said " what happened" i said "Jaime my now ex boyfriend saw you kiss my cheek." He said " im so sorry I didn't mean to" i said " its ok, he's just being a little bitch. I decided to go home early. I left home and just laid down, i cried and cried because this was my first heart break. Jaime came home and slammed it. I heard him kinda scream. I went to a park by myself. It was a lonely park. I laid down on the grass just looking at the stars. I fell asleep and i woke up i was like wtf. I check my phone and it was 1:30 am. I walked back home. I opened the door and went in. Jaime said " where were you" i said " why do you care" he grabbed my wrist and i said " let go jaime your dead too me and i started crying. I ran to my room and fell asleep. I started listening to stiches by shawn mendez. I couldn't hold it no more that i punched the wall. I was bleeding kinda of a lot. I threw my phone to the wall. I felt heartbroken. I went to jaimes room, he was sleeping. I woke him and pushed him to the wall. He looked scared. But i kissed him. Surprisingly he kissed me back.