Privacy

Jamie's pov||
I was in the kitchen just in Nash's shirt and my underwear. I was making a sandwich until I felt Nash wrap his arms around me.

"Babe I'm hungry too." He said while resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"Then make something to eat" I said while moving one of my hands to play with his hair.

"Oh wait did I say hungry? Sorry, I meant to say horny." He mumbled against my neck, sending chills down my spine. He started to kiss my neck making me moan a bit. He spun me around and our lips immediately connected as he placed me on the counter. "But I mean I guess I am kinda hungry." He mumbled against my lips making me laugh a little until I felt his on my clit. I tangled my fingers in his hair trying so hard to not moan.

"Aaaaaand there goes my appetite." Cameron said turning on the heels of his foot as I reached my high.

"Sorry Cam!" Nash yelled running after him. I just laughed. I got myself together and went upstairs to our room. I decided to take a shower so I grabbed a pair of shorts and a maroon tank top.
-
-
Once I was done I walked downstairs to see Nash and Cameron along with the Omaha boys.

"Sammy!" I squealed running into his arms.

"Hey lil mamma, how ya been?" He chuckled.

"Good." I said letting go of him but he still kept his arms around me making me laugh.

"Eh-em" a girl walked out of the kitchen with her arms folded. Sam rolled his eyes and walked over to her and placed his arm around her.

"Jamie this is my girlfriend Ariana." He said giving me a fake smile.  I covered my mouth trying not to laugh.

"What's so funny?" She glared.

"Nothing, it was nice meeting you." I chuckled walking past them into the kitchen. I grabbed my phone right where I forgot it and went out to the deck. I sat in one of the chairs and started scrolling through Instagram.

Suddenly Sammy came out causing me to start laughing again.

"What is so funny?" He snapped but he was smiling too.

"You having a girlfriend." I started laughing much harder now.

"Um what's that supposed to mean?!" He smiled pulling me up from the chair.

"That your a hit it and quit it type of guy." I said patting his shoulder.

"Oh really." He said with me against the wall.

"Yes," I giggled.

"You should probably take the back."

"No it's true." At this point I was in tears from laughing so hard.

"Ok fine." He sung and started tickling me.

"Sam stop!" I squealed.

"Not until you take that back." He laughed.

"But it's true!!" I was dying.

"What's... Going on?" Nash asked confused.

"Sam's mad because I said he's a hit it and quite it guy and him having a 'girlfriend' is funny as hell." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Um Sammy lets go." Arianna said crossing her arms. He sighed and did as told.

"Good luck buddy." I patted his back trying not to laugh. He smiled at me and then they were gone.

Cameron's pov||
"He was what?!" Gilinsky whisper yelled.

"Eating her out on the fucking kitchen counter." I mumbled.

"Isn't Nash just living the life?" Sammy mumbled walking past us with Ari to the door.

"You need to move out man." Jack said while shaking his head.

"Or just get more roommates." I mumbled. Jack gasped hitting my shoulder a thousand times and my eyes widen making me do the same back to him.

"Thinking what I'm thinking?" Jack smiled.

"I get a dog and a mini fridge?!" I asked excited. He stopped what he was doing and glared at me.

"No idiot!" He hit me up side my head.

"Ow,"

"Me and Sammy could be your addition to this house." He suggested.

"That's not a bad idea!" I nodded.
"But we can still get the dog right?"

"I don't care!"