Oops

Jamie's pov||
"Sammy give it back!" I yelled chasing after him. He sat down on the coach with a smug little smirk on his face.
I got on his lap straddling him. he held my charger up in the air making rise up a little.

Sammy's pov||
As she attempted to get her charger her boobs got all in my face causing me to get a little hard. She gave up and fell back on my lap. "Sam my phones about to die and if it does I'm never coming over again." She said seriously. I handed her the charger and she climbed over to plug her phone in the outlet behind me. And again no space between me and her boobs. I placed my hands on her ass making her jump a little. She sat back down in my lap, now blushing.

"You're so cute when you blush." I smirked.

"I am NOT blushing." She said moving to just sit next to me.

Jamie's pov||
He lifted me up to sit in his lap again. He rested his chin on my shoulder and started to rub my thigh. As his hand got closer to my area I couldn't help but moan.

"It doesn't take much to make you want me, does it?" He chuckled. He started to rub me through my leggings.

"Sam!" I moaned louder.

"It's so sad that Nash decided he wanted to focus on his career than you, I would always put you first." he mumbled against my neck and started to play with the hem of my legging. I bit my lip as he looked at me for a couple seconds. He pulled off my shirt and threw it across the room. "Next time don't put these all in my face or ill have no choice but to fuck you senseless." He grabbed my boobs making me completely wet. I got up and took off my leggings and underwear I got on my knees sliding down his pants and went back to straddling him. I pulled off his shirt and threw it somewhere. He slid down his boxers letting his little friend poke up I immediately let him slide in he bounced me up and down making my boobs do the same.

"Ugh daddy fuck!" I moaned.

---

I opened my eyes to actually wanting to scream because of coarse I look next to me to see that I was dreaming. "Nash why are you looking at me like that?" I sighed.

"Because you were having a wet dream about me."