Chapter 4 ~ The texting

Aspyn's POV

"~ Hey, sorry for bothering you, I was just wondering what we were actually going to do this project, any ideas yet? - PF"

I was a bit surprised that Parker texted me about our project out of notice. Usually it's me that's me that texts him first, but I like it when he texts me first. But that was a good thing right? That he texted me first...

I noticed he sent that message three minutes ago, so I quickly replied,

"~ Hey, no problem I want doing anything, you didn't interfere. I don't have many major ideas, what about you, any ideas yet? - AO"

That was my favourite message I have sent him. I didn't seem so desperate and excited that I was texting my biggest crush ever. I had one idea that I hope he would come up with, cause I know if I said it, he would probably figure out. That I liked him. I wanted to do the project about Love. But I didn't want to say that, because I know one thing...He would definitely find out.

Within a couple of minutes of thinking my phone buzzes in my pocket. I look at the message.

"~ Ok, I was maybe thinking to do one about the lifecycle on an animal or about the solar system. - PF"

Honestly, I didn't want to do the solar system or a boring lifecycle of an animal. I wanted to do one about love. I didn't want to admit it to Parker, but if I had an option that's what I would do. I think about it for a while. I hurriedly text back.

"~ I'm not sure, we will discuss it later - AO"

I was going to do anything to do the theme love with my secret crush. But I just keep putting off the topics he wants to do. Whoops. I look at my phone again

"~Umm... Ok sure, ill talk to you on Skype - PF"

Did I put him off? Did I reject too many of hisdecisions? What did I do wrong? All of these things start to flow through mymind. I didn't know what I did wrong. Most important how did my crush, ParkerFerris get my Skype?