The Code

After  a many 30 centuries, the young man, Polus walked out of his house wearing the most modern shoes of the time. , heading towards the cinema to watch a 3d film. On the way to the cinema, while walking through the crowd, he said it himself "if only it wasn't packed." suddenly he bumped into a man who instantly dropped his drink all over himself because of the force . 

The man grabbed Polus by his  shirt and said " You! do you know how expensive this drink was?"

 While observing the drunk man , his hair stood up because of the revolting smell coming from the man, people passing by had stopped to see the drama going on, after having a very boring life this was something interesting happening in their life. " Hold your self!" said a voice from the crowd 

"Leave the young man alone." the drunk man looked  around to see who had just stopped him from fighting, and saw him. He had short  curly hair and clear grey eyes. 

The drunk mans eyes blazed with anger towards this certain man and shouted out loud "Who are you?"

 This young man  said with a smile, " I am the prime ministers, Michael Blacks' son, now i order you to let go of this boy calmly before we take matters further, " 

The man let go of Polus and stumbled off mumbling to himself. 

Once all the people had left and went on with their own lives , Blacks son, said " until now you still like creating problems." 

Polus dusted his t-shirt to remove the mans stench and filthiness , and turned towards the stranger , "Ken? What are you doing here ?"

"I'm going to the cinema what about you?" 

" You know i didn't mean that"

" Why are you in Balancia? Weren't you in the west?" 

" I was bored, so i booked  flight back here yesterday." Ken said

 "How about your parents ? " 

" Don't bring it up Polus, they hardly even know where i am"

" Yeh but what if you fall into some trouble then?" 

Ken ignored Polus and together they both entered the cinema.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>After the movie finished>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Ken do you want to come over? I bought the DVD of The Series of the Seven Heroes "

" Sure , lets go" 

They kept their conversation going until they reached home and began to set up the game, 

" How are you my cocoa ?" Ken said to Polus' pet weasel, " Yeh he's fine, now which level do you want to play?" 

" Ant really, 'cause you know I'm going to beat you at any...." Ken said with a bit of humour. 

"We shall see...." 

not even five minutes later the game had begun , Ken had beaten Polus " Couldn't you go a bit easy , that was just a practice level !" 

" Never !" 

Their conversation was cut off by an elderly man walking past their house while chanting in a very un- attractive voice , 

(The morning  has come after the evening)

(time is one all around)

(upon the wings of the birds in the sky)

(the light zooming through space)

(as if it is ringing a bell through the purity0

(to wake up the peace of the phoenix) 

Ken opened up the window and shouted " Quiet! Quiet! don't you know you don't even have  a fantastic voice?! and what you're saying makes now sense" 

the elderly man said in his vulnerable state, " who said its poetry? indeed it is  code. A code which many generations have forgotten the meaning & only the intelligent ones shall understand." 

Polus shrugged his shoulders " He's probably making it up." 

" Indeed it hasn't been made up you young blonde poet ! It is a puzzle which can become into a barrier between life and death." 

"... and is the poor little boy going to be rescued ? thats how all the movies ended about a hundred years ago , and if you keep up this making-stories-up-to-get-peoples-attention then you'll end up in prison sooner or later. Lets go Polus and carry on playing." Ken pronounced.

After they closed the window , the old man was staring at the ground for  a few moments, he dragged his foot across the ground and said "Maybe the time to return to this place shall be gone soon."