The Basement.

What happened exactly? The man? The old guy? The first era of Balancia? Who was it? Who are you? 

Questions which cannot be counted, Questions which wouldn't fill up any ocean, Questions which would not stop until they are answered. 

*******

The man closed the window and pulled his chair and sat on it , until he found a comfy position, then said with pride and a smile which you could tell that he was enjoying everything truly, "Lets not worry about who i am at the moment , the important thing is that you tell me everything which has happened so far."

So Polus and Ken began to narrate everything which had happened, things which are very unlikely to happen to anyone, but what they didn't know was that even more unusual things were going to happen ....

Minutes went by as they both briefed the man, once they had completed their story the man commented " Interesting....i was honestly surprised when the two of you dropped down in front of me minutes after i returned, This should be a lesson for both of you to not pry into other peoples business." 

Grabbing ken roughly with strength and energy, Polus exclaimed : " And now return us to our era" 

"Don't you remember that the Machine has been turned off ?!" 

"But..." 

"I will find a way, until then the two of you will stay with me without any drama or arguments, i don't want anyone to find out about the two of you." 

The two boys didn't argue, what could they argue about? about staying with a man who is letting them stay willingly at his house, when they both have no idea whatsoever about their surroundings? 

The man stood up and clapped his hands while shouting very loudly, as if he was gathering the army together, " And now off to work!" 

"What?" Ken said surprised. 

"Its not like you guys are going to return without learning anything now are you ?! I am willing to teach you some things which every person should know and which takes a lot of hard work, what i saw in your Era was completely disgraceful ! Start by cleaning the house from top to bottom instantly !" the man replied with a smile which filled his face. 

"Don't you know who i am ? i am the son of...." Ken started with but was interrupted by the man  saying " Names do not matter here Young man, you must learn that life doesn't give or have mercy on anyone." For a few moments the man tapped his head and thought then nodded his head as if he remembered something, which he did in fact, while pointing at Ken, "Yes..no mercy at all, Names, money and status does not benefit anyone, rather it is all in one big cave stored as our treasure." 

Ken was surprised, but then replied with a daring voice, " Okay then, whatever you told me to do i would do it, but just watch, sooner or later i WILL find whatever it is you are hiding."

The man smiled without answering, but what he didn't know was that what Ken said would happen very soon, and i mean very soon...

*******

As the time went by extremely slow, they both cleaned the house while making numerous mistakes, which was followed by a long, deep sleep after a long day of hard work. 

Without realising, three days had already passed for them in the first era of Balancia. On the third night, a strange matter occurred, which made their doubts come back to them. 

"Ken, do you think we would return back, home?"  Polus questioned his friend. 

"I don't know Polus, I don't know." Ken replied, the sadness apparent all over his face."What was in your bag which you brought with you ?" he asked after a minute of silence. 

"Nothing important really, just my normal, plain shoes and some chocolate bars. Why? Didn't you bring anything?" Polus observed. 

"No, just my phone and the pair of shoes i wore....I miss those days Polus, Even though it has only been three days, i miss that life. " Ken mumbled 

"Same Ken, Same. it feels like we've been here for more than a  month, we aren't used to working hard and cleaning and doing all this ! Its a good job you brought your phone. " Polus remarked. 

"I don't think its of any use, its probably dead by no.... .... What that noise ???" Ken whispered 

"What noise? i can't hear anything" Polus yelled while whispering and shaking his head wildly 

Polus put his hand over his ear listening for some noise "Wait.....Water, That noise is water " 

"Didn't the man go to sleep ages ago...?"

"Look, it is him." 

Ken looked into the same direction his friend was looking in and saw a shadow, carrying a  rather unusually large bowl in his hands, walking slowly away. 

Ken waited for  a few seconds then, slowly without any noise whatsoever, got up and followed the shadow across the hall, while Polus removed his blanket off his legs gently, and did the same thing his friend just did. 

They followed the shadow until they reached  a hall which had three different rooms leading from it, Into which the man entered one of them, and opened up a door which lead to a basement.  

Ken was tempted to follow the shadow, but Polus stopped his friend and said firmly  " We stop here. Maybe another time we can go into that door, when its more safe." 

Ken nodded his head gently and they both walked back to their room quietly, and not even minutes later they heard the man return to his bed. 

>>>>>>>>

Another day went by the same boring way the previous days went by, but they hadn't forgotten the previous nights incident. While they were lying in their beds the incident kept flashing through their minds repeatedly. 

They waited until the man left his room then the two young boys followed him and went the same way they went yesterday but rather than going into the same room the man went into, they went into the room opposite, waiting for the man to return back until he returned back to his bed then they would proceed with their plan. 

Once the man exited out through the door they were thinking about, they waited for a few minutes until they thought he had gone back to sleep, then they both slowly, as quietly as they could walked towards THE door, when ken stated " This is it Polus, This is what we've been waiting for since two days ago ..."

"What if there is something dangerous in there ?" 

"lest just hope there isn't anything of the sort, and i trust you that you wouldn't tell anyone what we are about to see." Ken said glancing at his friend. 

Ken pushed the door open gently, which resulted a squeak but didn't care at all, and lifted the basement door slowly and climbed in. Polus swiftly scanned the area to make sure no one heard him, and then lowered himself into the door, where he could see his companions backside. 

His feet landed softly on the ground just as he asked " What have you found? What is it ?"

Ken turned around ploddingly, and Polus could see the shock and surprise on Ken's face. He took a breath then said ...." Its a Girl....."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>