The Questions.

He never thought his luxurious life would come to an end, 

Just for an adventure,

Which nobody believed in,

And which he never lived or felt,

An adventure to find peace, 

Adventure which would bring back a long lost and forgotten legend, 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

" Young boy ! Wake up, stand up !" 

Ken slowly cracked his eyes open after being drowned in his thoughts which were as deep as the sea, who went into panic mode after seeing a young man trying to wake him up.

"Where am i ?! What happened to me ?! Where is Polus ?!" Ken shouted in an alarmed tone

The young man slapped Ken so he could calm down and said to him " control yourself, Do not worry you are fine & so is your friend. " he then pointed towards Polus who was lying unconscious at the other end of the room with bandage around his head. 

The slap did not reduce any of Kens panic at all, and began to wake his friend up. As Polus woke up, not remembering anything, he asked " Where are we? What happened? i remember seeing the light and then i don't remember anything..." 

Ken shook his head telling his friend that he also didn't know what happened, and looked at the man with a confused expression. 

"Who's this man?" Polus asked with fear 

"its better if you don't move a lot, you've hurt your head" The man said in firm tone 

Ken sat up and gently put Polus' head on his shoulder and sat there for  few moments in silence.  

Then Ken said " don't you think now may be the right time to tell us Sir ?" The man laughed and turned toward the closed windows, and  pulled back the curtains.

The sunlight rushed into the room and after a few minutes the view was clear enough for them to see out the window. For them to see the old landmarks of the city bustling with people.

 "Whats this place? The people look old and weird, where is this place?"  Ken asked. He walked around the man demanding to know answers about what was going on, but the man was saying a word, but instead just walked to the table and gulped down his cuppa' tea . 

This made Ken angry, because of how easy the man was "Who are you?!? " 

The man put his cup down and began to laugh, and didn't speak until he had finished what he started.

In a firm tone he goes " Don't i remind you of someone? Don't you remember me?"

Ken thought for  a moment, when all of a sudden his grey eyebrows shot up as if he figured out a mystery which no-one had ever figured before. "No way ! You are  him! How ?" 

"Yes its me, that old man." the man said 

Ken turned around quickly and grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt and said " Where are we? Tell me !" The man pulled away from Kens grip and said " I think the machine got jammed while bringing me here and brought you two as well. Well, we are in the first era of Balancia."

"What !?! " Ken shouted 

"yes and to be precise during the rule of Intiwhan Khawri Khan." 

Gradually, the shock began to form on Ken's face as he fell onto his knees and whispered softly 

"No Way......"

As for Polus he was in the same state as his friend,

"I swear tell us exactly ! Who are you ?!?! " Ken shouted