Chapter 1- The Day You Saved Me

Tears rolled down my face as I felt my heart being shattered into a million pieces. I tried to give a smile and say " it's OK, i get it Jordan. Why you don't like me the way I like you." But nothing came out of my mouth. I froze as he stared at me with a serious face.

All I could do was give a gentle smile and say "sure, I understand." And walk away. The minute I walked away I felt someone pull my arm, I hoped it was Jordan. When I turned around it was Peter. He embraced me into his warm arms. He turned towards Jordan and said "You idiot, you should never make a girl cry no matter what." He looked down at me and wiped off my tears with his gentle warm fingers. I can feel his other hand rest gently against my cheek.

I tried to hide the embarrassment on my face by turning away and not look at him. As I separated from him, I can feel Jordan's eyes burning with anger behind me. He ran over, grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of Peter's arms forcefully. "Don't touch her like you guys are dating!" Jordan shouted. Peter gave a smirk and walked away. I yanked my hand out of his and glared at him. "The one that shouldn't touch me is you not him."

I chased after Peter, I saw him in the distance walking towards the school gate. When I caught up to him I held onto his arm as i tried to catch my breath. "Th- thank you, for helping me back there." He didn't give me a reply. Before he walked home he patted me and smiled, his gentle smile said. "Anytime".